Upgrading wireless network card in laptop (Need help fast)

I have recently got a new 100mbps line. But with my current pc I can only get 16-20mbps. So I suspect it is the wireless network card that bottlenecks the bandwidth. With that in mind I bought a new one, the Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6230 (the old one was a Wireless-N 1030) because it has dual band. I chose this particular one because HP is very strict with what can be used where and stuff. As it is an old HP Pavilion dv7-6140eo I checked this pdf: http://www.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c02842278.pdf. It said that since I use an Intel CPU (page 32) that I could use the 6230 as a replacement for the 1030. Apparantly I was wrong. Because it is not working. I am screwed now because I had an accident and broke the 1030 that I used before. What can I do to make the new one work? At astartup when the 6230 is plugged in I get an error telling me to remove the unknown networks card and then restart. Please, I need help

I have an HP Pavilion dv7-6140eo
Intel i7-2630QM

64-bit Windows 7
8GB RAM

Open up device manager, take a screenshot and post it please.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

What information do you need? I am sure I can find it for you. You probably wouldn't understand that much because it is in norwegian. If it was not clear from the first post, I can't manage to boot because of the wrong wireless card. I searched the web a little more and found out that HP has made a mistake about the whitelist for the dv7-line. The spare part number for what appears to be the 6230 is actually the 1030. I can't believe HP managed to f**k shit up this much.