custom computer case design

joester050

This is a mini itx case I am designing to build. It is a very rough cut of what I think I want it to look like. Let me know what you guys and gals think.

Reminder this was free hand no measurments have been taken.

I have always wanted to make my own case.

post-80435-0-34962700-1424646424_thumb.p

post-80435-0-55095600-1424646441_thumb.p

post-80435-0-43071800-1424646452_thumb.p

Looks decent enough, how are you manufacturing it?

Also if you are designing your own case, why not make it completely open air, such as the one from the saphire: not from concentrate case series

It Won't Fail Cause of Me.

Looks decent enough, how are you manufacturing it?

Also if you are designing your own case, why not make it completely open air, such as the one from the saphire: not from concentrate case series

well I was going to go to a fabricator around where I live. And "open air" im not sure i just like the way my design looks and I have never seen the case from saphire send me a link?

well I was going to go to a fabricator around where I live. And "open air" im not sure i just like the way my design looks and I have never seen the case from saphire send me a link?

Your design does look pretty good!

Here is the sapphire thing:

This is the last episode in the series so I would go and watch the rest, but this shows you the finished result

Your design does look pretty good!

Here is the sapphire thing:

This is the last episode in the series so I would go and watch the rest, but this shows you the finished result

I watched it and the case is amazing but to me that is a art piece. I want something casual and that fits in my living space. So something that looks more like a normal case is fitting. 

I watched it and the case is amazing but to me that is a art piece. I want something casual and that fits in my living space. So something that looks more like a normal case is fitting.

Haha oh right, yeah your plan will work a charm, and has a uniqueness to it with the radiator exhaust on the side.

May I ask if it's for mATX, ATX or ITX

Haha oh right, yeah your plan will work a charm, and has a uniqueness to it with the radiator exhaust on the side.

he said it was an ITX case.

ITX