No Display Signal!?!

Hello,

Just the other day I bought myself a desktop case (NZXT S340) and a CPU cooler (Cooler Master Hyper) to transfer all the hardware within my old casing to the new casing. The process transferring everything to the new case didn't take too long however when I hooked it up with my monitor, the screen displayed "No signal". I'm having trouble understanding what I did wrong. When I turn the computer on each time all the fans work (GPU, PSU, Chasis Fans, CPU fan). When I removed the stock cpu fan I did clean the old thermal paste off and removed it. I just can't figure out what's causing my computer not to display anything on my BENQ monitor.

P.S. One of the first times however when I tried turning it on, my monitor actually did display a few lines, stating the specs of my computer and underneath that a menu that gave me a few options of pressing DEL, F12, etc, etc. However my keyboard wasn't responding at I was forced to hold my computer's pwr button until it shut down. Ever since then I haven't been successful.

Specs:

PSU: CX600M Corsair

CPU: AMD FX6300

Motherboard: Asrock R2.0 Pro AM3+

Graphics Card: MSI R9270x Gaming 2Gb

HDD: 1TB Seagate

Ram: 2x4Gb Corsair

I really hope I can get some answers for this problems because I'm really panicking at the moment.

Thanks In advance!

John9786