Good Cheap Earphones

Wolveon

I am looking for a pair of earphones as I currently don't have any. I am in the UK and would appreciate if anyone has any experience using a particular model of earphone preferably under £10. I would prefer if they came in black and thanks for all help in advance.

You can't really go wrong with the Monoprice 9927's. Only go with brands like Skullcandy if fashion is you #1 priority, they're like the cheap Beats by dr. Dre.

CPU I7 - 4720HQ RAM 2 x 8GB • GPU Nvidia GTX 850M Storage 250GB 850 EVO - 1TB Seagate Hybrid
Keyboard CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-I (MX brown) & Pok3r (MX clear) • Mouse Logitech G502 • Sound Audio-Technica ATH-M50X • OS Windows 10 Pro - Linux Arch 
Storage Asustor AS7004T

If you can't afford something like Shure SE115's then yeah, I'd say go with Skullcandy. Are they the best sounding headphone on the market? No. But unlike Beats they actually have acceptable build quality for the price and tend to hold up a bit more than other cheap headphones. Though I wouldn't go for their lowest-end. Their $20-$50 ones will do.

Skull candy equals a big fat no if you care. Since you're asking, you probably care. NuForce NE600X is a great cheap pair.

Skull candy equals a big fat no if you care. Since you're asking, you probably care. NuForce NE600X is a great cheap pair.

What's their durability like? With cheap headphones my only real concern is how durable they are (or aren't). Beyond that... For so cheap they all sound the same to me.

What's their durability like? With cheap headphones my only real concern is how durable they are (or aren't). Beyond that... For so cheap they all sound the same to me.

I only had to buy a second pair because I lost the first which I had for a good half a year and used it while working in a warehouse. The flat cable adds a good bit of durability I think. :)

I only had to buy a second pair because I lost the first which I had for a good half a year and used it while working in a warehouse. The flat cable adds a good bit of durability I think. :)

Nice. I usually recommend Skullcandy because of my brother. He's a ski patroller and they're one of the few that's lasted long enough for him to loss, haha.

I tend to just buy headphones with replaceable cables. Simpler.

Nice. I usually recommend Skullcandy because of my brother. He's a ski patroller and they're one of the few that's lasted long enough for him to loss, haha.

I tend to just buy headphones with replaceable cables. Simpler.

On the cheaper side, replacing the cable doesn't make a ton of sense unless you love them and they are out of production.

On the cheaper side, replacing the cable doesn't make a ton of sense unless you love them and they are out of production.

I also spend more than $50 on headphones... So might have something to do with it.

I'll keep the NuForce's in mind for my own recommendations in the future. I'm always a fan of flat cables if only because they don't tangle nearly as easily (unlike my current cable that loves nothing more).