Is there a thread showing off case mods?

Scruffy90

I know there's a case modding thread with explanations of how to do it (would love to build my own one day), but is there a thread showing off  the case mods ?

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

I know there's a case modding thread with explanations of how to do it (would love to build my own one day), but is there a thread showing off  the case mods ?

It's not exactly showing off all mods but a good starting guide pinned at the top of case modding and other mods:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48005-ultimate-case-modding-guide-submit-your-tutorials-updated-daily-show-off-your-mod/

It's not exactly showing off all mods but a good starting guide pinned at the top of case modding and other mods:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48005-ultimate-case-modding-guide-submit-your-tutorials-updated-daily-show-off-your-mod/

I know about the guide. Just wondering if there was one specifically tailored to showing off the builds. Trying to get a rough idea of the work people put into their rigs,etc.

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

I know about the guide. Just wondering if there was one specifically tailored to showing off the builds. Trying to get a rough idea of the work people put into their rigs,etc.

Other than build logs and this modding section not really, I guess it would be nice to see a bunch of mods people have done, but as of right now it's more of just a bunch of searching.