Graphics Card Troubles

I have an EVGA Geforce GTX 750 ti FTW ACX GPU. As of yesterday, the fans on it have been revving up. I get horrible FPS (less than 20) on games i would normally get 70+ on. I use Precision X mostly as a fan controler. It says my memory speed is 2700 MHz. I believe my memory should be running at around 5000 or so MHz. Im not sure... I was also trying to play BF4, though when i would load simply into the campaign, I cant move, switch to full screen or anything... I see the basic shapes of what i'm seeing, though most of them are red. Sorry couldn't get a screen shot. My game shut down before i could. Then a message popped up, saying something about "GTX...error...open...Must be closed...Error 3****". 

Also, forgot to mention, My FPS seems to be locked at 30 for anything, if its that high. 

Have you tried completely removing the driver actually deleting the driver and doing a fresh install.

No. Im not 100% sure how to do that either...

No. Im not 100% sure how to do that either...

Use Display Driver Uninstaller. You can find it on Guru3D's website. Use that to uninstall your NVIDIA drivers.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Have you tried completely removing the driver actually deleting the driver and doing a fresh install.

I did as you suggested. Same results. Very laggy overall video wise now.