Undeleteable malware.

Flyguygamer

system restore/re-install gg

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

nice ring0, rip windows install

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

nice ring0, rip windows install

RIP Clean PC

Because he had a hard drive.

"Should of gotten a mac" ~trolls

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

Update: More systems have similar and some of the same stuff. Re-install isn't really an option ATM.

Could someone briefly explain whats going on in the command prompt?

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

Could someone briefly explain whats going on in the command prompt?

That is an elevated cmd,  meaning administrator rights. 

RD /S /Q will delete the directory inside the quotes "directory here"

The fact access is denied means that even elevated cmd can't delete this file.

That is an elevated cmd,  meaning administrator rights. 

RD /S /Q will delete the directory inside the quotes "directory here"

The fact access is denied means that even elevated cmd can't delete this file.

Man, that just sounds like a terrible situation to encounter.

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

Usually there is a way to get rid of these things...am not exactly computer smart, but usually malware makers when they find backdoors like that, it means something else can counter it. Maybe linux and deleting the files ? IDK

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Usually there is a way to get rid of these things...am not exactly computer smart, but usually malware makers when they find backdoors like that, it means something else can counter it. Maybe linux and deleting the files ? IDK

Maybe ssh into it and force delete the files or find the location of the files on the ssd/hard drive and physically clean it? I have no idea xD

Are you sure that this thing is a malware? If you're, try taking ownership of those files before trying to delete them.

takeown /f <foldername> /r /d y

Also, you can try to delete with Unlocker: http://www.filehippo.com/download_unlocker/

a00315b3f9.png

Does this show up in your Antivirus? If so have you tried doing a boot time scan to remove before windows loads properly? You could also try using a live cd or flash drive OS to delete the files.