Hyperx Cloud Mic Mute!?!?!

xpulso

Hello guys! just bought a brand new Hyperx Cloud headset. and tried it out! realy good sound but the mic? Wtf.. it's like.. it likes mutes itself when i dont speak. so when i talk you can only hear the half word and then the rest of the sentence.. can nayone help me fix it? is it that noice cancelling that i can turn off? i want my skype teammates to hear my breathing and stuff! ty for answear love you if you fix <3

Hello guys! just bought a brand new Hyperx Cloud headset. and tried it out! realy good sound but the mic? Wtf.. it's like.. it likes mutes itself when i dont speak. so when i talk you can only hear the half word and then the rest of the sentence.. can nayone help me fix it? is it that noice cancelling that i can turn off? i want my skype teammates to hear my breathing and stuff! ty for answear love you if you fix <3

erm.. you want your friends to hear your breathing..? lol

anyways i think to fix it, go to skype. on the top you can see tools. click that, go to option, general, and audio settings. you should see a box right under the microphone that says "automatically adjust microphone settings". uncheck that.

this is for if you only experience this while on skype.

if this doesn't work sorry :( uncheck it back.