Silent All-in-one liquid coolers?

I'm looking to upgrade my stock intel cpu cooler to a all in one liquid cooler and I was wondering what my best options are. 1: For the time being I am not looking to overclock. 2: I have chosen a liquid cooler over a air cooler due to visual and ram clearance purposes. The most important thing is that I want it to be as quiet as possible, and yes I am aware of the pump noise involved. I have a fractal design R4 with room for a large radiator on the top of the case. I would prefer to not have to replace the fans that already come with the cooler, however if it is louder yet cheaper than the other options then I may consider it. Thanks in advance :) 

I'm looking to upgrade my stock intel cpu cooler to a all in one liquid cooler and I was wondering what my best options are. 1: For the time being I am not looking to overclock. 2: I have chosen a liquid cooler over a air cooler due to visual and ram clearance purposes. The most important thing is that I want it to be as quiet as possible, and yes I am aware of the pump noise involved. I have a fractal design R4 with room for a large radiator on the top of the case. I would prefer to not have to replace the fans that already come with the cooler, however if it is louder yet cheaper than the other options then I may consider it. Thanks in advance :)

Cooler Master Nepton 240M is the most quiet AIO on the market, and performs very well.  Also comes with very high end, quiet fans, so its a $100 cost for everything, not like other AIOs where you need to buy additional silent fans.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."