Cyberpowerpc Real?

Go to solution Solved by wippiscut,

I know I'm late to the party so this is more for posterity's sake, but I bought a laptop from CyberPowerPC and overall I'm happy with it. For an actual rig you'd obviously want to build it yourself, and I can't speak to CyberPower's PC quality, but my laptop, the Fangbook Evo HX6, was competitively priced and of overall high quality. I had a question about my order (I incorrectly entered my address) and when I emailed CyberPower they emailed me back within a day, so that was cool. Overall I would recommend them if you're looking in to a laptop, but I would probably look elsewhere for a pre-built tower.

Hello, I am a big fan of Linus and his media group, so when I found out he had a website I just had to sign up. Now I am creating this post for your help. I need to get to the conclusion that CyberpowerPC is legit. One problem with that is I have heard so many bad things about their company and how they don't let you talk to the managers unless you are about to cancel your order. They look legit and I am hoping to buy from them but I don't want to spend alot of my money on people who might not comply. 

Nerd3( http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialNerdCubed ) made a video about them a couple of years ago now about how he ordered a PC from them and got what he asked for. But he is from the UK and I am from Canada. So there might be different people in charge of the building. So please tell me in reply about your experience and your opinion about them. Thank you for reading my rant and have a fantastic evening.

First of all welcome, secondly I guarantee people are going to say build it it's cheaper in which I agree to an extent. I haven't heard anything bad but I'm not sure.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

Tell yah what. Go and talk the to CEO of mcdonalds because your burger tastes like shit. Good luck! Atleast with cyberpower you have a chance unlike most companies.

I can't even make a proper reply because your font has turned by brain into complete shit and now I've said shit three times.

Unfortunately, yes. Their build quality is less than shady. The performance is less than desired. The design of the case makes you want to throw up. Overall, very bad brand.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Thank you guys for the nice replys. I think I am just going to build my own. :)

Go Puget systems if you need pre-built.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

• 1 month later...

I know I'm late to the party so this is more for posterity's sake, but I bought a laptop from CyberPowerPC and overall I'm happy with it. For an actual rig you'd obviously want to build it yourself, and I can't speak to CyberPower's PC quality, but my laptop, the Fangbook Evo HX6, was competitively priced and of overall high quality. I had a question about my order (I incorrectly entered my address) and when I emailed CyberPower they emailed me back within a day, so that was cool. Overall I would recommend them if you're looking in to a laptop, but I would probably look elsewhere for a pre-built tower.