NZXT PC Cases.

Teigo

I've come down to 3 choices:

NZXT S340

NZXT H440

NZXT Phantom 530

What is better among the three in terms of quality, features/space and value for money?

I like the build quality of the S340 best, but I believe the H440 has more features.  Phantom... subjective aesthetics... I think they are hideous.

I've come down to 3 choices:

NZXT S340

NZXT H440

NZXT Phantom 530

What is better among the three in terms of quality, features/space and value for money?

Water cooling? if so what (how much rad space you need)

You need cd roms or fan controllers?

You want xamount of hdd's

you want x amount of ssd's.

Give us more details of the build

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 @1500mhz + 8000Mhz CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k Delided and Overclocked @4.8  MB: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII IMPACT  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory CPU Cooler: Corsair HG10+ H90 +H90 CASE: Corsair 380T  Storage: 120GB Samsung Evo SSD + Crucail 256GB Mx100 + 2TB Seagate/  OS: Windows 10 64bit Power supply:  Corsair RM750

if you need a lot of space Phantom is the way to go if silent case h440 if in titgh budget 340 shoad do it

s340. S340. S340! It' the best case ever crafted IMO. Damn, I love it so much. Would recommend it to everyone. The only thing it falls back on is if you want a ridiculously expensive build.

In terms of quality, this thing is like 90% steel so it's super rigid. The space of this is surprising, with the HDD trays hidden under the shroud meaning you can install GPU's of (almost) any length(also gives a clean look). For value for money, the S340 can't be beaten. Period.

-BUILD-

CPU: INTEL I5 4690K GRAPHICS CARD: GIGABYTE 970 G1 2.5GB CASE: NZXT S340|BLACK MOBO: MSI Z97S KRAIT EDITION CPU COOLER: CORSAIR H100i 

RAM: HYPERX FURY 2X4GB|WHITE PSU: CORSAIR RM850 850W FULLY MODULAR STORAGE: 1TB WD BLUE HDD OS: WINDOWS 8.1

The S340 is no H440 (interms of looks) but it is still a VERY attractive case. I recently helped a friend put his com into that case and it looks so damn sexy, that glossy black. It's like a black obsidian box. Also front intak seems much better than the H440...

I still like the H440, but just saying the S340 is super sexy too.

s340 offers the best value for money.
The best out of them all is the h440
The phantom is infamous for its use of plastic.