Gaming Chair

Simons

Hello Guys,

So I've been looking at the GT Omega Pro chair, and was basically like, it actually looks good and overall the reviews seems good as well.. But do they have any retailers, as it seems like they are completely out of stock.

Also do you guys got any ideas/tips for other gaming chairs in the range of maximum £150?

I really want a new chair to finally get the use of my new desk, but I dont want a crappy one either, of course I can't expect the best of the best for this budget, but again shouldn't get the worst :)

PS: I like race car seats, however I hate plastic arm leans, I love leather on them tho + no noise plz.

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2

I know the feeling I've been wanting one and was going to order a GT Omega chair last week and saw they are out off stock while they do a refit/renovations.
but you should be able to start placing orders with them again next week.

I found a similar chair on ebay but I didn't trust the listing. (think it was about £160 ish)
I'm now going to wait until end off feb then try again to order myself a new chair :)

Edit:
this is the other chair I was looking at on ebay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Racing-Executive-Office-Leather-Race-Car-Seat-Chair-Adjustable-Gaming-Bucket-/281475622739?pt=UK_BOI_Office_Equipment_Supplies_Office_Furniture_ET&hash=item4189412753

Win 10 Pro 64bit| Intel i5-4670k| Corsair H100i| ASUS Maximus VI GENE| 2x8GB PC3-14900 Corsair Vengeance Pro Red| MSI GeForce GTX 1070 | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro SSD| WD 3TB Red | WD Black 3tb | Corsair Obsidian 350D| Corsair AX760 | Dust |

The thing I really like about the GT Omega Pro is that it looks really good and sounds good as well, but price is really low.

The Need for Seat seems abit ''too much'' at 300€.

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2