H1Z1 LTT Reviews

anthonyc813

hey 

Gonna pick up H1Z1 today off Steam and was wondering if anyone here has it and likes it. My hero Mr Anthony Cumia from TheAnthonyCumiaShow raves about how much fun it is so I must get it since master says so! He says its more killing other people and stealing their shit then killing zombies and the more people you have the better your chances of survival. It looks good form the youtube vids I seen graphics wise.

anyone like it here?

hey 

Gonna pick up H1Z1 today off Steam and was wondering if anyone here has it and likes it. My hero Mr Anthony Cumia from TheAnthonyCumiaShow raves about how much fun it is so I must get it since master says so! He says its more killing other people and stealing their shit then killing zombies and the more people you have the better your chances of survival. It looks good form the youtube vids I seen graphics wise.

anyone like it here?

its a free-to-play, but currently you pay to get on early access. i personally will wait till it launches  free

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

Wait till it goes Free To Play...

Then Consider touching it with a 10 foot pole...

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

hey 

anyone like it here?

no, from what I've heard it's mostly pay-to-win

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

no, from what I've heard it's mostly pay-to-win

Then what you heard must have been about a different game.

I picked it up on release and have had a blast with it, I've only played with my friends a few times most of the time I try to meet people in game and so far it has been pretty successful a lot less KOS than Day Z. This game is not PW2 so don't listen to anyone who tells you other wise. If you have $20 to blow go ahead and pick it up, if you don't have extra cash and are deciding between a few games just wait it will be free eventually.

Intel 2500K @ 5GHz,Corsair H100i, MSI Z68 GD65, GTX 970 STRIX, 16GB G Skill Sniper, Seasonic X750, 250 GB Samsung 840pro SSDs in Raid 0, Corsair 650D.

Then what you heard must have been about a different game.

Not what these people seem to think...

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

Not what these people seem to think...

Care to give me a time stamp in the video where they discuss it? If my suspicions are right, they are probably gonna talk about the one streamer who might have gotten a slightly bugged air drop when the beta was first dropped. That in no way reflects what the actual Air Drop model is currently. If you have ever seen some one call in an air drop, you would know that they can be a deadly encounter. Other PC's on the map have almost an equal chance of getting the loot in the air drop as the person that spent the money to call it in. 

I've enjoyed it every time i have logged in. The p2w statements are always made by people who haven't even played the game.

Care to give me a time stamp in the video where they discuss it? If my suspicions are right, they are probably gonna talk about the one streamer who might have gotten a slightly bugged air drop when the beta was first dropped. That in no way reflects what the actual Air Drop model is currently. If you have ever seen some one call in an air drop, you would know that they can be a deadly encounter. Other PC's on the map have almost an equal chance of getting the loot in the air drop as the person that spent the money to call it in. 

don't know timestamp, sorry

go ahead and watch the whole video, it's "educational" :P

I've enjoyed it every time i have logged in. The p2w statements are always made by people who haven't even played the game.

yeah I don't get this... I heard the same thing when asking around on forums but the people who actually play the game never mention  monthly sub or purchasing weapons and what not.

I picked it up on release and have had a blast with it, I've only played with my friends a few times most of the time I try to meet people in game and so far it has been pretty successful a lot less KOS than Day Z. This game is not PW2 so don't listen to anyone who tells you other wise. If you have $20 to blow go ahead and pick it up, if you don't have extra cash and are deciding between a few games just wait it will be free eventually.

i just assumed its only 20 bucks so I am totally down with that even if I dont like the game- its only 20 bucks. Anthony Cumia has a blast playing and getting ganked and having his loot shed destroyed and robbed the same night its built. sounds like a pisser and fun! he also says stay away from police stations and pleasant valley unless you have a few people on your side who didnt kill you and take your stuff yet. 

I own it and it's great. As others have said it's free to play on final release so may be worth the wait. But don't let anyone tell you it's pay to win ;)

The deal with the whole "pay to win thing" is this..

You can buy tickets to call in an airdrop which has a low percentage of containg a weapon (this weapon can also be found in the game to and is not the only weapon in the game)

There is other valuable items that can be gathered from said airdrops which can also be found in the game..

Now here is the good part, when an airdrop is called in the plane is very loud and very slow (everyone will know one is coming)

The plane will drop the crate in a 700m radius from where you called it in (it wont just land at your feet)

A whole bunch of zombies will also burst from the airdrop which you will have to deal with along with all of the other players that have easily traced it down too thanks to how slow and how big the drop radius is.

So you see why it's not so bad, pay to win is you pay and you get your stuff there and then and you have an advantage

this is not the case with this...  (oh did i mention it takes about 10-20 seconds to open this crate to?)

If you manage to call this airdrop in and deal with the zombies that come with it (about 10-15) and all the players that are wanting it to...then you deserve it frankly...

Upon my hours of playing i have never once felt any unfairness in my deaths.

The fact that you can make a bow and arrow which has the potential to kill in one hit (not all the time) out of shredding the shirt you start with and collecting sticks from the bushes which are everywhere speaks for itself regarding fairness.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

I own it and it's great. As others have said it's free to play on final release so may be worth the wait. But don't let anyone tell you it's pay to win ;)

The deal with the whole "pay to win thing" is this..

You can buy tickets to call in an airdrop which has a low percentage of containg a weapon (this weapon can also be found in the game to and is not the only weapon in the game)

There is other valuable items that can be gathered from said airdrops which can also be found in the game..

Now here is the good part, when an airdrop is called in the plane is very loud and very slow (everyone will know one is coming)

The plane will drop the crate in a 700m radius from where you called it in (it wont just land at your feet)

A whole bunch of zombies will also burst from the airdrop which you will have to deal with along with all of the other players that have easily traced it down too thanks to how slow and how big the drop radius is.

So you see why it's not so bad, pay to win is you pay and you get your stuff there and then and you have an advantage

this is not the case with this...  (oh did i mention it takes about 10-20 seconds to open this crate to?)

If you manage to call this airdrop in and deal with the zombies that come with it (about 10-15) and all the players that are wanting it to...then you deserve it frankly...

Upon my hours of playing i have never once felt any unfairness in my deaths.

The fact that you can make a bow and arrow which has the potential to kill in one hit (not all the time) out of shredding the shirt you start with and collecting sticks from the bushes which are everywhere speaks for itself regarding fairness.

This very accurately sums up the airdrops out of the 4 ive had yes I paid for 1 the first 3 where given to me as part of my initial purchase, I had one I couldnt find because I had no idea what I was doing and assumed it would land where I could see it and I died of starvation trying to find it. Calling it while stood in the forest in hindsight not the best idea. I had one where the zombies ate me while I was trying to unlock it since I had a bow crafted but ran out of arrows. I had one where other players basically killed me before I could even get to it and finally I had one where I actually got to open it.

It contained a shot gun and ammo, some food and a few other things all of value but all things you can find in the game when looking.

Its early access so its not perfect but patches come a lot faster than they do in dayz and with friends its a lot of fun.

hey 

anyone like it here?

Its free to play, and in early acces, wait for it to become free.

If you have 25€ to spare, DayZ is a better choice, its getting a new renderer soon which will improve performance

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

hey 

anyone like it here?

ive got 130 hours and im still having tons of fun. with and without friends

CPU- Intel i9 9900k | Motherboard- ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I | RAM- Kingston HyperX 32GB | GPU- Nvidia 2080ti Reference

Case- NCase v6.1 | Storage- x2 2tb WD m.2  | PSU- Corsair SF750 | Cooling- NZXT Kraken X52

Got myself a refund, felt like a poor clone of DayZ SA. Low FPS, Micro Transactions and biggest of all, SOE sold off. 

Got myself a refund, felt like a poor clone of DayZ SA. Low FPS, Micro Transactions and biggest of all, SOE sold off. 

Get yourself a new computer this game is better optimized than DayZ SA...

Get yourself a new computer this game is better optimized than DayZ SA...

That may be.. But with my current setup DayZ SA runs a lot better. :)