Red Faction Guerrilla Help

Teqq

There's a glitch that I have. When ever i try to kill Captain Gunnarsen, I kill him, but the game didnt register so it still says i need to kill him, and i fail the mission every time. Any help would be appreciated!

That bug was fixed in version 1.1.0b in 2013, unless you pirated an old version it should be working. If you're up do date though then no idea, can't find any reports of this bug after the fix.

That bug was fixed in version 1.1.0b in 2013, unless you pirated an old version it should be working. If you're up do date though then no idea, can't find any reports of this bug after the fix.

Nope, I dont have a pirated copy of the game, could it be cuz i modded it?

Nope, I dont have a pirated copy of the game, could it be cuz i modded it?

That might be it. How much did you mod it? How long ago did you install the mods?

I've had games do stupid stuff like not update when I mod them.

My PC: MSI X99s SLI PLUS///Intel i7 5820k///Corsair H100i///Crucial DDR4 12GB///EVGA Supernova Gold 750w G2///ASUS GTX 1080 Strix///Phanteks Enthoo Luxe///Intel 730 240GB SSD///WD Blue 1TB///Intel 6250 WiFi
Current Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598///Corsair K70 LUX///Logitech MX Master///Razer Destructor 2///Saitek X52///Acer X34 Predator

That might be it. How much did you mod it? How long ago did you install the mods?

I've had games do stupid stuff like not update when I mod them.

It has one mod and i modded it 2 days ago

It has one mod and i modded it 2 days ago

I don't really think that would do it. Sorry, I've got nothing unless your mod really messes with everything.

My PC: MSI X99s SLI PLUS///Intel i7 5820k///Corsair H100i///Crucial DDR4 12GB///EVGA Supernova Gold 750w G2///ASUS GTX 1080 Strix///Phanteks Enthoo Luxe///Intel 730 240GB SSD///WD Blue 1TB///Intel 6250 WiFi
Current Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598///Corsair K70 LUX///Logitech MX Master///Razer Destructor 2///Saitek X52///Acer X34 Predator