Possible RAM issue?

So me being an excited person was building his pc as cautiously as possible touching the case to discharge myself. When I put everything together -In the case like an idiot- I pressed power and no post. Led on the gpu and fans and everything powered on. I've read issues on my mobo only excepting very very few types of RAM. Could that be the issue of it not posting? Parts are listed here:
Cpu: AMD FX 6300
Cpu cooler: Stock until I can purchase one
Mobo: AsRock Pro3 R2.0
RAM: Samsung DDR3 1333 2x2gb
GPU: ASUS GTX 660 2gb
PSU: NZXT HALE V2 550W
Case: Rosewill Galaxy-2
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 750gb 7200rpm

Check with only 1 stick of memory, check the cables, maybe something is not plugged in. You could also check if you have a short circuit somewhere. (For example if you put the motherboard standoffs to the wrong place in the case.)

I rechecked all the cables and made sure all the standoffs are correct. Already tried a different psu as well and different monitor.

I would guess it is the RAM to be honest. It looks like an old kit. I would suggest trying something new and if that does not work, try a MOBO RMA.

Long time Linus fan with too many different forums to keep track of LTT's. 

Hold up. Do your fans start to spin? Does anything make any noise? Are you getting any screen on your monitor?

Long time Linus fan with too many different forums to keep track of LTT's. 

Fans start up everything spins green led on gpu is on but nothing on screen. Just detects that the dvi cord is plugged in.

On this mobo in the manual it says ram can be seated either a1-b1 or a2-b2. So I tried both those and still nothing.

So me being an excited person was building his pc as cautiously as possible touching the case to discharge myself. When I put everything together -In the case like an idiot- I pressed power and no post. Led on the gpu and fans and everything powered on. I've read issues on my mobo only excepting very very few types of RAM. Could that be the issue of it not posting? Parts are listed here:

Cpu: AMD FX 6300

Cpu cooler: Stock until I can purchase one

Mobo: AsRock Pro3 R2.0

RAM: Samsung DDR3 1333 2x2gb

GPU: ASUS GTX 660 2gb

PSU: NZXT HALE V2 550W

Case: Rosewill Galaxy-2

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 750gb 7200rpm

Can you go into BIOS?

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Moved to Troubleshooting.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Check the motherboard manual, there should be a page about ram compatibility, and see if yours is in the list

If you can't even get into the BIOS, then something is wrong.

Have you tested with a different RAM kit?

Does the system even spit out an error even if absolutely no RAM is installed? (A working motherboard should give an memory error)

1. Make sure the fan for the CPU cooler is connected to the  CPU_FAN1 connection on the motherboard. Otherwise, the motherboard will think there is no cooler installed.
  2. Check that the I/O shield is properly installed. The I/O shield functions are a ground of the motherboard and rear ports.
  3. The motherboard has a total of 7 stand-off mounts; make sure all those are in.
  4. Check that the 8-pin CPU power cable is properly installed. It should lock into place.
  5. I would take the CPU cooler off, and inspect the physical Processor for any damaged or bent pins. Make sure the CPU is installed correctly! Match the little triangle up -- it only does in one way. **Note: You would mostly likely need to clean off the old paste and re-apply a new amount if you remove the cooler from the CPU.

Another thing you can do is build the system outside of the computer case -- on top of the motherboard box.

If it starts up, then there is a short-circuit happening when installed into the computer case.

Intel Z390 Rig ( *NEW* Primary )

Intel X99 Rig (Officially Decommissioned, Dead CPU returned to Intel)

• i7-8086K @ 5.1 GHz
  • Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
  • Sapphire NITRO+ RX 6800 XT S.E + EKwb Quantum Vector Full Cover Waterblock
  • 32GB G.Skill TridentZ DDR4-3000 CL14 @ DDR-3400 custom CL15 timings
  • SanDisk 480 GB SSD + 1TB Samsung 860 EVO +  500GB Samsung 980 + 1TB WD SN750
  • EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2 + Red/White CableMod Cables
  • Lian-Li O11 Dynamic EVO XL
  • Ekwb Custom loop + 2x EKwb Quantum Surface P360M Radiators
  • Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum + Corsair K70 (Red LED, anodized black, Cheery MX Browns)

AMD Ryzen Rig

• AMD R7-5800X
  • Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro AC
  • 32GB (16GB X 2) Crucial Ballistix RGB DDR4-3600
  • Gigabyte Vision RTX 3060 Ti OC
  • EKwb D-RGB 360mm AIO
  • Intel 660p NVMe 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB + WD Black 1TB HDD
  • EVGA P2 850W + White CableMod cables
  • Lian-Li LanCool II Mesh - White

Intel Z97 Rig (Decomissioned)

• Intel i5-4690K 4.8 GHz
  • ASUS ROG Maximus VII Hero Z97
  • Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7950 EVGA GTX 1070 SC Black Edition ACX 3.0
  • 20 GB (8GB X 2 + 4GB X 1) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz
  • Corsair A50 air cooler  NZXT X61
  • Crucial MX500 1TB SSD + SanDisk Ultra II 240GB SSD + WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD + Kingston V300 120GB SSD [non-gimped version]
  • Antec New TruePower 550W EVGA G2 650W + White CableMod cables
  • Cooler Master HAF 912 White NZXT S340 Elite w/ white LED stips

AMD 990FX Rig (Decommissioned)

• FX-8350 @ 4.8 / 4.9 GHz (given up on the 5.0 / 5.1 GHz attempt)
  • ASUS ROG Crosshair V Formula 990FX
  • 12 GB (4 GB X 3) G.Skill RipJawsX DDR3 @ 1866 MHz
  • Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 + Sapphire Dual-X HD 7970 in Crossfire  Sapphire NITRO R9-Fury in Crossfire *NONE*
  • Thermaltake Frio w/ Cooler Master JetFlo's in push-pull
  • Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD + Kingston V300 120GB SSD + WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD
  • Corsair TX850 (ver.1)
  • Cooler Master HAF 932

<> Electrical Engineer , B.Eng <>

<> Electronics & Computer Engineering Technologist (Diploma + Advanced Diploma) <>

<> Electronics Engineering Technician for the Canadian Department of National Defence <>

If you can't even get into the BIOS, then something is wrong.

Have you tested with a different RAM kit?

Does the system even spit out an error even if absolutely no RAM is installed? (A working motherboard should give an memory error)

1. Make sure the fan for the CPU cooler is connected to the  CPU_FAN1 connection on the motherboard. Otherwise, the motherboard will think there is no cooler installed.
  2. Check that the I/O shield is properly installed. The I/O shield functions are a ground of the motherboard and rear ports.
  3. The motherboard has a total of 7 stand-off mounts; make sure all those are in.
  4. Check that the 8-pin CPU power cable is properly installed. It should lock into place.
  5. I would take the CPU cooler off, and inspect the physical Processor for any damaged or bent pins. Make sure the CPU is installed correctly! Match the little triangle up -- it only does in one way. **Note: You would mostly likely need to clean off the old paste and re-apply a new amount if you remove the cooler from the CPU.

Another thing you can do is build the system outside of the computer case -- on top of the motherboard box.

If it starts up, then there is a short-circuit happening when installed into the computer case.

My case speaker is broken and I don't have another. As for testing another ram kit, I'm asking a friend to see if he has any extra sticks. Everything else is a-okay! I might be able to see if the local pc place has case speakers. They won't let me bring in my pc though because they told me they are strictly intel and will not even touch an amd pc.

I take that back actually, I tried the speaker again and I get 3 beeps without RAM. With RAM no beeps but still no post.