New Speakers

Nerykrugeer

Hey guys, I'm looking for some new speakers for my PC. I'm looking for speakers that can give me a nice and crisp sound without a lot distortion or any distortion at all. I was looking at the M-Audio AV40, but they are very hard to find lately. The price its some where around 150, but can stretch to 200 with taxes included. One thing that called my attention on the AV40 is that the volume an a head phoneout is on the front. There is no need to have the volume control in the front, but I would like to have a headphone out if possible.

Thanks everyone

Everyday Rig: CPU: Intel i7 3930k (stock), Graphics Card: Asus Strix GTX 1080 Advance Edition, Ram: 32Gb 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance, Storage: 128Gb Samsung 830, 2Tb Seagate Barracuda, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX Noctua F12 iPPC 2000RPM and Gentle Typhoon 1850RPM, Windows 10 Pro, Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 80Gold, Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Keyboard: Corsair K65 Cherry Red,  Mouse: Razer Mamba TE

Hey guys, I'm looking for some new speakers for my PC. I'm looking for speakers that can give me a nice and crisp sound without a lot distortion or any distortion at all. I was looking at the M-Audio AV40, but they are very hard to find lately. The price its some where around 150, but can stretch to 200 with taxes included. One thing that called my attention on the AV40 is that the volume an a head phoneout is on the front. There is no need to have the volume control in the front, but I would like to have a headphone out if possible.

Thanks everyone

I like the Klipsch Promedia 2.1 for some basic computer speakers.  They have pretty good sound quality for the price.

If you want some really good speakers that are accurate, look at Guitar Center or Sweetwater for studio monitors. It depends on you though, monitors tend to not be equalized. That means they aren't tuned to sound good, they are tuned to be accurate to what is being pushed through them.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Thanks everyone

Samson MediaOne 4a for $70 on Amazon.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."