Custom Extention Colors!

Hi there!

Here you could recommend the mot awesome color combinations you like! If we like them too. We will make them ;)

Please do not spam with negative comments!

Starting of with a ROG Themed extention!

All colors that we use are modguru.net colors!

Contact us for a quotation or a chat [Modguru shop] [Facebook] Creating the highest quality products ever

White and Red isn't very common nowadays but looks really good. 

Just like:

White/white/red/red/white/red/red/white/red/red/white/white

Contact us for a quotation or a chat [Modguru shop] [Facebook] Creating the highest quality products ever

Personally I like:

Light Grey Matt Black 

Just like:

White/white/red/red/white/red/red/white/red/red/white/white

All White and all Red builds are very common. I've never seen a White build with Red accents before though!

All White and all Red builds are very common. I've never seen a White build with Red accents before though!

Maybe I'll make one :)

Maybe I'll make one :)

I like what you've got going on with the ROG design. Very clean and professional! A build using Red accents would be a challenge to pull off, since you'd want to find a color combination of Re and something else to really fit the look. Something like a White cable with outlying Red accents would look spectacular if seated properly in a clean case! You do excellent work, too! 

I like what you've got going on with the ROG design. Very clean and professional! A build using Red accents would be a challenge to pull off, since you'd want to find a color combination of Re and something else to really fit the look. Something like a White cable with outlying Red accents would look spectacular if seated properly in a clean case! You do excellent work, too! 

Thanks  :D I might make a 8pin White/Red/Red/White PCIE cable :D I personaly own an H440 Case with some Rog themed cables!

i wish we got more orange and dark grey

We could make them when we get our orange color :D

Yeah :)

It looks really good. I'd like sleeving on my psu, but it's not modular (since I use it only for work).

Maybe one day I will bother myself with it.

It looks really good. I'd like sleeving on my psu, but it's not modular (since I use it only for work).

Maybe one day I will bother myself with it.

I would choose extentions if it is an old PSU. Everything will be a whole lot easier :

I would choose extentions if it is an old PSU. Everything will be a whole lot easier :

Nope, this is quite new seasonic s12g, I just don't need sleeving in non-windowed case... No time looking at it :)

In a couple of months I'll be looking to do white/grey/olive drab for the tank-themed build I've been planning in my head. (Been in hospital since June - sucks having only a tablet to fool around with.)

When you flirt with Death, you run the risk that Death has something more serious in mind.

CCIE #4206

In a couple of months I'll be looking to do white/grey/olive drab for the tank-themed build I've been planning in my head. (Been in hospital since June - sucks having only a tablet to fool around with.)

Like this green?

b05453a96282b9e4c313dc5433bc4481.png

Like this green?

b05453a96282b9e4c313dc5433bc4481.png

More drab, really. Like army-issue paracord....

parachute-cord-paracord.jpg

(Edit: ginormous image replaced.)

Edited by russemerson

When you flirt with Death, you run the risk that Death has something more serious in mind.

CCIE #4206

More drab, really. Like army-issue paracord....

parachute-cord-paracord.jpg

(Edit: ginormous image replaced.)

Nice :)

That looks better than I thought it would, and I thought it would look really good! :o

It looked alot better than I expected :)