Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

Go to solution Solved by Bosco,

On the mod top, it has on one side with an inlet and outlet and on the other side a single inlet. As you will see from my pic, if you look at the pump closest to us, I am using the side witht he single inlet to actually push water through the loop effectively making it an outlet. Is this a problem? Does an inlet or outlet make any difference at all?

You cannot use an inlet as an outlet as the pump only pushes water in one direction if you have the outlets sealed that would be why no water is flowing.

Hi Guys,

I am in need of some big help, I have a dual loop which I am trying to run. Thr pumps switch on but they just switch on and don't push any of the water around. I have tried switchingt the pumps on and off but they do not budge the water at all. I have not run them dry and the reservoirs are full and at the same level they were at before I even thought about turning the pumps on.

The pumps are moving the water about inside the reservoirs but do not push any water around.

I have built many PC's before but new to water cooling.

The pumps I have are 2 D5 Alphacool and both sit in a Bitspower upgrade kit, single mod top and reservoirs. My build is here....

">http://http://s95.photobucket.com/user/Austintacious777/media/Project%20Nebula/IMG_1246_zps4kn6zikn.jpg.html'>IMG_1246_zps4kn6zikn.jpg

What could be causing this issue???

Jesus christ this build is just beautiful

You're new to watercooling yet you have built this .. thing ?

Yes this is my baby. It has been almost 6 months in the making. I have had a couple of nice builds but never done watercooling before. And now I am a little stuck. I am not sure what to do as I don't have any friends near to me that will know much about this!

On the mod top, it has on one side with an inlet and outlet and on the other side a single inlet. As you will see from my pic, if you look at the pump closest to us, I am using the side witht he single inlet to actually push water through the loop effectively making it an outlet. Is this a problem? Does an inlet or outlet make any difference at all?

air lock

the system has a large amount of air to compress and not allowing the pressure

in the system to overcome that air pressure (air lock).

usually, one can open a fitting high enough in the loop to bleed off some/all of

the air pressure to let the water travel further.

I recommended that the last guy with this problem simply undo his reservoir fillport plug to allow the airlock to escape, topping it up at the same time. It worked for him. Maybe it will work for you. Good luck and nice job on your build there. :)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296180-huge-loop-concerned-that-water-is-not-flowing-through-radiators/

Thanks for the feedback! :)

Im such a noob. Loosened the res lid and woooooosh!

You cannot use an inlet as an outlet as the pump only pushes water in one direction if you have the outlets sealed that would be why no water is flowing.

I am the one who goes bump in the night... usually making a sandwich.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo White - Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe - CPU: Intel i7 5820k - RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance 2666mhz ddr4 - GPU: Dual EVGA gtx 980 SSC - PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 750w - Cooler: Custom PETG Loop on cpu and gpus - Storage: 500gb Samsung 850 evo ssd, 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 3tb hdd

I am so stupid sometimes. Although I have not tested this I am sure this is the problem. I am going to have to take my loop apart now and resize a couple of my tubes because of this. Basically it's about half a days work because I assumed this wouldn't be a problem. Whoops! Thanks for the advice. You cannot find any decent guides for a complete start to finish for watercooling with Bitspower. It's very frustrating

Nice build!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I will put a link to my build log up once she is complete. It was started on Overclock.net

Is that the Project Nebula from the Cooler master case mod comp??! 

Never thought to see you here!  :o

i7-4790K @4.0 GHz [] Asus Z97 Sabertooth Mark II [] 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHz [] EVGA GTX 970 SC [] Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 [] Samsung 840 Series SSD [] Corsair HX750 [] Samsung S27D390HS 27" [] Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 [] Corsair M65 RGB [] Razer Kraken Pro [] Windows 8.1 [] http://pcpartpicker.com/user/jix/saved/kYWPxr

Thanks! I will put a link to my build log up once she is complete. It was started on Overclock.net

Purple liquid ?

Spoiler

Very cool build btw custom acrylic door?

I am the one who goes bump in the night... usually making a sandwich.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo White - Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe - CPU: Intel i7 5820k - RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance 2666mhz ddr4 - GPU: Dual EVGA gtx 980 SSC - PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 750w - Cooler: Custom PETG Loop on cpu and gpus - Storage: 500gb Samsung 850 evo ssd, 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 3tb hdd

Is that the Project Nebula from the Cooler master case mod comp??! 

Never thought to see you here!  :o

Purple liquid ?

Very cool build btw custom acrylic door?

It is indeed the Project Nebula build from the CM Competition. I am a complete noob when it comes to watercooling and because of my stupidity I have had to completely change the loop....but it's a good job I had this problem becuase now it loooks even better :)

It is an acrylic door from MNCPTECH but a company here in the UK distributes them called Kustom PC's based in Scotland.