Giveaway - Six Dota 2s and Two Arma 3 alpha lite gifts

QUICKRICH
Go to solution Solved by Mr crabcake,

I really enjoyed playing mario party 3 with my brother and a few buddies on N64. All those wonderful minigames. :)

The most recent game I've liked alot and spent too much time is Battlefield bad company 2 on xbox360 and PC. Intense battles, pretty good destruction, lots of vehicles and squad based combat.  :lol: Over 300h spent there :)

I'd like an dota 2 code if you have one left.

Ok its my first giveaway,

I have too many items in my steam inventory so I would like to give them away.

4x Dota 2 left - Are Free to anyone who wants one. *One per person

2x Arma 3 alpha lite - Read Below*

* To earn an Arma 3 alpha lite gift, Just give me a small description of why you enjoy/love a certain game.

I will choose the one I like the most. Will decide in one hour.

Add me on steam QUICKRICH, Will be a picture of Mr Hat as my profile pic. I will send the first 6 people a Dota 2 key but Must comment on this post first.

I love/enjoy bioshock because it has a dark story and an amazing setting. and andrew ryan is a boss. And ken levin did the voice of the clown who did circus of values.

And ill take a dota key :P. 

thanks btw. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I love/enjoy bioshock because it has a dark story and an amazing setting. and andrew ryan is a boss. And ken levin did the voice of the clown who did circus of values.

thanks btw. 

Add me on steam QUICKRICH, Will be a picture of Mr Hat as my profile pic. I will send the first 6 people a Dota 2 key but Must comment on this post first.

Dang I already have both those games

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

I loved Arma 2 on my other steam, but that account was hacked, and I havent bothered it to buy it again.

And I hope Arma 3 Will be a good experience too like arma 2 :)

Thank you!

I really enjoyed playing mario party 3 with my brother and a few buddies on N64. All those wonderful minigames. :)

The most recent game I've liked alot and spent too much time is Battlefield bad company 2 on xbox360 and PC. Intense battles, pretty good destruction, lots of vehicles and squad based combat.  :lol: Over 300h spent there :)

I still have them in my inventory, and I can Trade them /add to my library?

Won't know until you try I guess.

thanks btw. 

Congratulations You both won a arma 3 Alpha lite key.   If the key won't allow you to use it/play it i will find an equal gift for each of you.

Congratulations You both won a arma 3 Alpha lite key.   If the key won't allow you to use it/play it i will find an equal gift for each of you.

Thanks. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

There is a Dota key Bot handing keys out like candy on Steam

Dota 2 key Dispenser

http://steamcommunity.com/id/dota2bot

Instructions for getting a key.

If you don't have Dota 2 and would like to try it, do the following:
1) Add me to friends if I'm online. If I'm offline, please wait until I'm online, or your friend request will be declined.
2) Send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE saying exactly "give dota".

* This is talking about the BOT, not me... don't try and add me or send me private messages.

The Arma 3 Alpha Lite is expired since June 25h and you need to buy the game to get the Beta.

I love arma becouse that is a best game in the universe, and i want to have it!!!!!  B)  B)  B) YeeAa B)  B)  B)  xDDD

ill take it pls :)

I will take an Arma key if you have one to give, thanks so much though! I have always wanted to try Arma out but never thought it was really worth it. I added you on Steam already :D

The Arma 3 Alpha Lite keys are expired.

Alpha ended June 25th.

Are there any DOTA 2 keys left? Because I'd like one if yiu do.

Bitfenix Shinobi Window, ASUS P8Z77-V PRO, Intel i5 3570k Cooled by Noctua NH-U12S, msi GTX 660 (non-ti) 2GB, Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz 8GBCorsair CX600, Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB, ASUS Xonar DGX, Windows 7 Home Premium, 1995 IBM Model M2 (buckling springs), SteelSeries Sensei RAW, Sennheiser HD 518, A 22" 1680x1050 LG TV, Samsung S27D390H 27" PLS HD Monitor, Crucial MX-100 256GB SSD, RGB Case LEDs from IKEA(no kidding)

Are there any DOTA 2 keys left? Because I'd like one if yiu do.

Just use the Dota 2 key dispenser.

If you need a key and If you have extra keys, just give it to the bot and it'll give it to someone else.

Just use the Dota 2 key dispenser.

If you need a key and If you have extra keys, just give it to the bot and it'll give it to someone else.

Okay. Used it, got it, thanks.

Bitfenix Shinobi Window, ASUS P8Z77-V PRO, Intel i5 3570k Cooled by Noctua NH-U12S, msi GTX 660 (non-ti) 2GB, Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz 8GBCorsair CX600, Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB, ASUS Xonar DGX, Windows 7 Home Premium, 1995 IBM Model M2 (buckling springs), SteelSeries Sensei RAW, Sennheiser HD 518, A 22" 1680x1050 LG TV, Samsung S27D390H 27" PLS HD Monitor, Crucial MX-100 256GB SSD, RGB Case LEDs from IKEA(no kidding)

HI, the problem for me is that I can't add people on steam because I am a limited user or something, but I would love to try Dota 2. I am currently playing League of legends which I like because its so action packed. Also on league of legends I have many friends to play with which is always fun. 

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer