[Audio] Minijack 3.5mm 1Input2Outputs mixer with Vol control DIY - Need help!

Vfo

I would like to make a mini-jack mixer box with a 'simple' purpose, but have no knowledge of anything of this type.

I hope someone can help me figure out what I need, would be very much appreciated.

I made a quick illustration, pardon my creativity :)

All inputs and outputs are mini-jack 3.5mm connectors.

Volume adjustment for seperate channels. Can be a slider instead of knob as well if that's easier to make.

Optional disconnect buttons (only one active output at a time) to prevent lower volume and noise on inactive line since my speakers use a power saving feature that automatically turns them on if they have a signal of any type.

cov4jp1.png

As I have no knowledge of what goes into making one of these, I hope someone can lead me in the general direction. I don't mind trial and error.

Which components would I need?

Oh nice. Thanks a lot. I'll take a look and see if I can find the parts in the electronics shop Monday.

Will the resistors need to be changed if I put a disconnector in the loop? It seems stupid, but I don't know, could be :)

Oh nice. Thanks a lot. I'll take a look and see if I can find the parts in the electronics shop Monday.

Will the resistors need to be changed if I put a disconnector in the loop? It seems stupid, but I don't know, could be :)

you will just remove the resistors straight up and replace them with the disconnect or "mute" as we call it in pro audio. you will have to double up the circuit, for Left and Right