Best $40 AUD earphones?

UltraNeonGaming

What are the best earphones around the price range of $40?

It doesn't matter what phone they work with or if they have a mic.

I just want them to sound amazing for the price, I would like a flat, distortion free and accurate sound signature for use with all types of music including electronic.

It would be great if they are from a well known brand!

Thanks!

There was a new thread about the NVX EX10s and I saw them before the thread and the appealed to me hella lot. They have sooo many different ear tips and even come with comply ones too. Also, the thing special about them other than their sound (idk how flat the sound is, look at online reviews and the reviews on Amazon) is that the ear nozzle thing is rotatable which adds much more to the comfort so it should practically fit any ear. They might have flat sound since they are labeled as "In-Ear Monitors".

http://www.amazon.com/NVX-High-Fidelity-Technology-ComfortMax-Tangle-Free/dp/B00AW5YU7W/ref=sr_1_1?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1423188144&sr=1-1&keywords=nvx+es10s

I am pretty sure you could them some where in Australia online stores like Amazon.

There was a new thread about the NVX EX10s and I saw them before the thread and the appealed to me hella lot. They have sooo many different ear tips and even come with comply ones too. Also, the thing special about them other than their sound (idk how flat the sound is, look at online reviews and the reviews on Amazon) is that the ear nozzle thing is rotatable which adds much more to the comfort so it should practically fit any ear. They might have flat sound since they are labeled as "In-Ear Monitors".

http://www.amazon.com/NVX-High-Fidelity-Technology-ComfortMax-Tangle-Free/dp/B00AW5YU7W/ref=sr_1_1?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1423188144&sr=1-1&keywords=nvx+es10s

I am pretty sure you could them some where in Australia online stores like Amazon.

Thanks for the reply!

Dunno what you can find over there, but some good ones are NuForce NE-600X, SoundMagic E10, and VSonic VSD1S.

What are the best earphones around the price range of $40?

It doesn't matter what phone they work with or if they have a mic.

I just want them to sound amazing for the price, I would like a flat, distortion free and accurate sound signature for use with all types of music including electronic.

It would be great if they are from a well known brand!

Thanks!

See if the Superlux HD668Bs are available in your area.  Even if they cost a little extra, they are so worth it.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

See if the Superlux HD668Bs are available in your area.  Even if they cost a little extra, they are so worth it.

I'm looking for earphones not headphones

I'm looking for earphones not headphones

Oh, whoops, my bad, didn't read it properly.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."