Cherry Blue Keyboards.

MattUCLA

Hey all, my friend is looking to get a mx cherry blue switch keyboard, he previously had the razer blackwidow but i told him im pretty sure there are keyboards that are just as good if not better that we can find for cheaper. Any suggestions would be awesome! :D 

CM Storm Trigger

K70 with blue switches, when it is up for sale

The trigger is a very good suggestion but the k70 is a bit to expansive but verry well built. I would a recommend a Ducky Shine II or III if he has the money or even a shine alluminum if I again he has the cash for it. Hope it helped.

The Razer 2013 Ultimate is pretty cheap when you consider the options that it has (full LED backlight, macro keys, etc). What did they like/not like about the Razer keyboard? Maybe we can narrow something down based on that info. :)

http://www.monoprice.com/Product/?p_id=9433

this is actually a pretty high quality keyboard and its the cheapest MX blue. IF you want cheaper, then you might have to start looking at ALPS switches instead of cherry.

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

i have the Blackwidow ultimate 2013 and i like it but the Ducky shine would be my close second if i was to get a different keyboard

Cpu:I7-3770|motherboard:msi z77 MPower|Ram:G-Skill Sniper 1866|Graphics:Evga 650ti SSC|Boot drive:128gb Samsung 840|Data drive:2 tb Seagate 7200 Case:Fractal Design R4|Power supply: corsair cs 750m|OS:Windows 7 home Premium|keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013| mouse: Razer Death Adder chroma

Don't ever get razer keyboards, get a Ducky Shine instead ;)

The Razer 2013 Ultimate is pretty cheap when you consider the options that it has (full LED backlight, macro keys, etc). What did they like/not like about the Razer keyboard? Maybe we can narrow something down based on that info. :)

Or you could spend the same amount on the Ducky shine or twenty dollars more on a filco and you get a board that was built better than the Razer.

Current Keyboards: Ergodox w/ clears, Poker 2 w/ clears, Ducky G2 Pro w/ Blues

Coolermaster TK is a very good keyboard for it's price, well it's a good keyboard anyway. I'd really recommend getting any cm storm keyboard, you just need to decided which. 

You get what you pay for - Tell him to save up a bit more cash and buy a Ducky Shine 2.

Buy it nice or buy it twice.  ;)