Good and cheap 1080p displays for my new gtx 970

Boochik

Hi,

I'm currently using Philips 203v5 after I installed new Asus strix gtx 970, I noticed that my current display is not getting sleep,it lost connection when PC gets sleep or off,(says check your connection cable) but it wakes properly with move of mouse.. Also knowing as "GENERIC NON PNP DISPLAY'

Anyways,

I want to buy HDMI monitors which give me flavour on gtx 970,

In India everything is expensive and earning is hard.

Like I bought gtx 970 at 510$

So best monitor will be more expensive.

I have some suggestion for monitors,

- Benq GW2255HM (costs about 129$)

- Dell S2240L (145$)

- Benq GL2250HM (130$)

- ASUS VS228HR (150$)

- SAMSUNG LS22D300HY/XL (145$)

- SAMSUNG LS22D390HS/XL (143$)

There are also viewsonic and aoc brand I don't know their quality ,

So please suggest me.

Thanks in advance..

S2240L or BenQ.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Personally if I were you I would sit some money back and try and get a better monitor for gaming to go w/ your 970.

If these are your only options I would probably opt in for the Dell monitor.

Workstation i7-3930k | GTX 980 SLI | 2 x P2715Q (2160p) | AX1200i | H100i

Server E3-1245v3 | 24GB RAM | Be Quiet! 600W PSU | Be Quiet! Rock Pro 3

AOC i2267Fw ($125)

I have this monitor, it is very nice. The quality is decent. The bezel is very thin and its IPS so the colors look very good. The only problem i have with it is it attracts dust on the back. Which is plastic and feels rather flimsy but its the back of the monitor where no one looks so who cares. Other than that it is a great monitor. 

S2240L or BenQ.

AOC i2267Fw ($125)

I have this monitor, it is very nice. The quality is decent. The bezel is very thin and its IPS so the colors look very good. The only problem i have with it is it attracts dust on the back. Which is plastic and feels rather flimsy but its the back of the monitor where no one looks so who cares. Other than that it is a great monitor.

Personally if I were you I would sit some money back and try and get a better monitor for gaming to go w/ your 970.

If these are your only options I would probably opt in for the Dell monitor.

Thanks to everyone,

BTW is aoc is good company?

Will any monitors support upcoming operating systems? Like 8.1 to 10, suppose if they will not release drivers for new windows then what will happen?

Your monitor simply outputs whatever it is that is coming out of the cable. Drivers will have little to do with any of this. I can plug my old CRT into a Windows 8.1 and it will work :P

And AOC is legit, its not some cheapo terrible brand or anything.

But I would agree with Vypr, as I got a cheap 1080p monitor and it honestly didn't do justice for my GTX 970, then only 2 months later I got the Asus PB278Q and my god I am in love.

Your monitor simply outputs whatever it is that is coming out of the cable. Drivers will have little to do with any of this. I can plug my old CRT into a Windows 8.1 and it will work :P

And AOC is legit, its not some cheapo terrible brand or anything.

But I would agree with Vypr, as I got a cheap 1080p monitor and it honestly didn't do justice for my GTX 970, then only 2 months later I got the Asus PB278Q and my god I am in love.

Thanks for reply :)

Bro, I found 2 more choice.

-BenQ Gaming RL2240HE (it have 1ms response time)

-AOC E2261FWH Monitor ( it have 2ms response time)

Which are good?

Thanks for reply :)

Bro, I found 2 more choice.

-BenQ Gaming RL2240HE (it have 1ms response time)

-AOC E2261FWH Monitor ( it have 2ms response time)

Which are good?

Both are good, but response time to a certain point doesnt matter. Some will say it does, some don't. Once you get below 5ms response time you dont notice a difference. Its to fast to notice and 1ms looks the same as 2ms or 3ms and so on. Once you get above 5ms you CAN notice slight ghosting and such. 5ms is a minimum standard in my opinion with 3-4ms being just fine. 1-2ms isnt gonna look any different basically. Also the smaller bezel on the AOC is going to be noticeable and you will like it, i know i do. Id prefer the AOC, but nothing on BenQ, they're great as well. 

*has a 970*

*want a CHEAP 1080p TN*

This is why we cant have nice things.

I found one more,

BenQ GL2450HM 24inch 2ms response

Should I buy it?

You should really consider the Samsung S24D59PL. Why?

It is a AD-PLS panel, better colors yay!

Good response time, it can compete with TN.

Solid overclock. You can over clock it to 72 hz, without drawbacks. (A 970 can easily achieve this FPS.)

24 inches, 1080p size sweet spot!

Great build quality!

Low price tag, I got mine for 145$

I enjoy the monitor very much, the white levels and color are great. No pixel overshoot whatsoever, great for gaming. (With a few calibrations of course. As like any monitor.)

ONLY DOWNSIDES: No height adjust, HDMI input only. Different stand design. (I personally like the stand.)

Quote my post if you need me to respond.

The Asus VN248H is also a good choice. A have my eyes on this one since last year but imo you should wait for the new stuff comming auto with dp 1.2a for adaptive sync.

Thanks everyone :)

I finally ordered BenQ GL2450HM 24 inch 1ms. Is that good bros? Or k should cancel?

ok i got GL2450HM is great Monitor, especially i came from 19inch, its huge and it have 2ms response time, i like it :)
thanks to everyone, you guys helped me lot :)

...aaaaaaand he buys a 60hz 1080p TN garbage after all !!

this is why people deserve exactly what they get