ps3 emulator?

origx36

my brother is a ps3 gamer, so i just use the ps3 when i can :p if there was an emulator somebody would've said it by now,  i also would pay a fair amount of money to just play ps3 only games on pc, even if the graphics couldn't be be better then the original ps3. just get a ps3 second hand, and buy second hand games and go on with it :) it's worth it :)

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

Please drop the condescending tone. We simply have a difference of opinion here, there's no need to be hostile.

We are getting off topic anyway, and this is of little help to the OP. Even if he is interested in racing games, he may not be interested in playing at a 'high level'. I suggest we stop discussing this and endeavour to contribute something that may help him out more. If you really want to continue discussing which is better, perhaps you could create a separate thread for it?

Difference of opinion and putting your head into the sand are two different things. To act like that trash was well received and pretending to know nothing of the complaints just shows the fanboy you are, and that your "opinions" shouldn't carry much worth. Good day.

Difference of opinion and putting your head into the sand are two different things. To act like that trash was well received and pretending to know nothing of the complaints just shows the fanboy you are, and that your "opinions" shouldn't carry much worth. Good day.

Why are you so hostile? Lol.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

Why are you so hostile? Lol.

Because the only place that game was well received was in the press. I believe in not leading people astray, especially when casual fanboys give them suggestions.

Because the only place that game was well received was in the press. I believe in not leading people astray, especially when casual fanboys give them suggestions.

You do understand that games are a matter of taste. so even if the game may be utter garbage to you, it may be the best to someone else.

So you can't talk like that, cause its a personal choice, so no need to get super exited over this.

Just relax

Enjoy your Forza, and let him enjoy its GT5.

Thats all

-Snip-

Well said. :)

Infallday, please stop.

I provided the OP with some friendly advice, with my intent being to persuade him that he would be better off buying a PlayStation 3 console instead of downloading potentially malicious software in an attempt to emulate the platform and its games. If you disagree with my advice you should have politely advised him on it or discussed your difference of opinion through a Private Message or a separate thread - or at the very least discuss it in a civil manner. Instead, you chose to instigate an argument over it.

I do not appreciate being belittled and insulted over a difference of opinion. Should you continue I will report it to the mod team. 

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff