amd driver has stopped responding and has successfully recovered

guimauve522

Im not saying you should go Nvidia im just sharing my experience and many others with the 290 cards. This is why i wont recommend them anymore. No matter how much they lower the price.

Um I had a very similar problem with my GTX 650 TI boost a few months ago. after me using the card for about 2 and a half years I RMA'd it and they gave me a fixed one

It did it again but this time only after 3h of gaming, I guess it's still an improvement but kinda useless in a competitive match of csgo -.-

Do you have extra PSU to test? I reckon that is the problem. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Do you have extra PSU to test? I reckon that is the problem. 

Sadly I don't, well not a better one or the same W. 

Um I had a very similar problem with my GTX 650 TI boost a few months ago. after me using the card for about 2 and a half years I RMA'd it and they gave me a fixed one

So do you think I could RMA my card whateven RMA mean and they will give me another one?

So do you think I could RMA my card whateven RMA mean and they will give me another one?

RMA is just sending it back and they will give you another one. I guess if you wanted a last chance, reinstall widnows wipe all the video card drivers find lastest version but it seems as if it is a GPU bios problem but i am a BIG noob so I am not sure

So the situation is better now but it still crashes sometimes and it seems like it crashes more often when I play and have google chrome open ( could it have mean something?) And sometimes when It crashes and I restart my computer quickly it's still a little bit hot and It crash right when I'm back in the game. My gpu never goes more than 65 degre celcius so I don't know what to do really... It really frustrate me that windows and amd and nvidia knows about this but doesn't do anything to fix it.