Dying light what settings on 970 and i5-4690k for 60fps?

bydus

I've seen on youtube it usually is over 60 but has some weird spikes and goes down to 30-40s. Anyone knows what causing that? Should I wait for the patches to come out before playing?

im playing on 1920x1200 with i7 4770 and gtx 780 on maximum setup. its stable around 55-60. mostly 60

u shouldn't be worried.

4770k and 760, everything on medium and other options "on" (game is a joke with settings) i get lowest 55 fps and 70 max, indoors its even better at around 90

Let's agree to disagree

Total Biscuit did a test on his rig and found that the only thing that has a significant change in FPS is view distance. All other options had a +-2 FPS impact, then again he does have SLI 980s (But even without SLI he still got relatively the same FPS). As others have said, just play around with settings. Turn your view distance to minimum and work from there. It has a minor visual impact besides the minor pop in of some signs (like on drug stores) and the Biters are seen easily from far away at minimum.

- Sam

CPU: Intel i7 4790k MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97x-UD3H RAM: 2x4gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti SC w/ ACX SSD: Samsung 820 128gb HDD: Seagate 1TB PSU: Cooler Master eXtreme 800w Case: Cooler Master Storm Scout