Asus Zenfone 2

jakjakattack

The Zenfone 2 was announced at CES and at the price point they said it would be, I think it is the best phone deal on the market. That being said, are there any other good deals on unlocked phones right now, as my families 2 year contract is ending next month, and the zenfone still isnt out. Has the release date for the zenfone even been announced?

Regards,

Jackson

The Zenfone 2 was announced at CES and at the price point they said it would be, I think it is the best phone deal on the market. That being said, are there any other good deals on unlocked phones right now, as my families 2 year contract is ending next month, and the zenfone still isnt out. Has the release date for the zenfone even been announced?

March, but no specific date. Assume March 31st as the worst. But just because contract ends doesn't mean you have to get new phones right away.

"Rawr XD"

March, but no specific date. Assume March 31st as the worst. But just because contract ends doesn't mean you have to get new phones right away.

When you have a flip phone that displays group texts with each person in a separate inbox and no timestamp, along with blank texts all over the place, you get kinda desperate.

When you have a flip phone that displays group texts with each person in a separate inbox and no timestamp, along with blank texts all over the place, you get kinda desperate.

What carrier do you use?

"Rawr XD"

but what is 1 month for a great phone

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

What carrier do you use?

Verizon, we are probably switching to t-mobile. Also its not Verizons fault, my moms s3 works perfectly fine, it's my phone. 

but what is 1 month for a great phone

This is very true, I just wanted to know if they had a date.

Verizon, we are probably switching to t-mobile. Also its not Verizons fault, my moms s3 works perfectly fine, it's my phone. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorola-Droid-X-Smartphone-Verizon-MB810-Black-8GB-WiFi-Android-Clean-ESN-/221674025007?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item339ccd302f

20 bucks, use it temporarily until Zenfone 2 release

"Rawr XD"

ehh, Ive waited this long... maybe. Thank you tho.

Well you could get the 2nd gen Moto G now, but Droid X for a month then Zenfone 2 will be a much better choice. And besides, it's still an upgrade from a flip phone. Many modern apps still work with Android 2.3.

"Rawr XD"

Well you could get the 2nd gen Moto G now, but Droid X for a month then Zenfone 2 will be a much better choice. And besides, it's still an upgrade from a flip phone. Many modern apps still work with Android 2.3.

yeah I really dont want a moto g just cause it would be more expensive and other stuff, I am gonna stick with zenfone and maybe get the droid. Thx