corsair cs650m buzzing

kimura1243

Hello! So I bought corsair cs650m. It was working just fine( it's still working through). The problem is that it randomly starts buzzing. I tried to RMA it but after a week they said that there's no problem with it(I tried it on two systems and it is buzzing) And they give me the same psu back. It's buzzing even when the rig is off But not all the time. What could it be? Is it save to use? I will probably change it in few months because I'm planning to add another gpu for crossfire,but I'm a bit worried. Sorry for the long post.

Hello! So I bought corsair cs650m. It was working just fine( it's still working through). The problem is that it randomly starts buzzing. I tried to RMA it but after a week they said that there's no problem with it(I tried it on two systems and it is buzzing) And they give me the same psu back. It's buzzing even when the rig is off But not all the time. What could it be? Is it save to use? I will probably change it in few months because I'm planning to add another gpu for crossfire,but I'm a bit worried. Sorry for the long post.

Wait how is it buzzing even when the rig is off?