1080P gaming build

So im planning to build my own computer somewhere in may, but I havent found the parts yet.

My budget is around 1250$ Including os and display >21 inches

P.S. the electricity here in Denmark costs around half a dollar per KwH so keep it efficient!

My example: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LV8cFT

Thanks for reading! have a good day

Looks good but I would drop the Asrock board and the cooler to get an Asus board and a 212/dark rock

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Looks good, and yeah, you'll never be wrong with ASUS, if you're asking why, ASUS has better fan control over the rest of the mobo manufacturer, and yeah, its quality!

Would also suggest to go for 1600Mhz on your RAM, and you won't feel the difference and save you money, if you need low profile cooler, go with G.Skill Ares or an ADATA.

As for the Seagate Hard Drive, LifeHacker has a post on the durability test regarding hard drive manufacturers and Hitachi leads on WD, but Seagate really isn't that durable and scored poor on that test. Can't link you because I'm on my phone right now, but you can go ahead and check it.

I would also go around the 550-620W mark for more headroom when you're overclocking your CPU/GPU.

;)

Looks good but I would drop the Asrock board and the cooler to get an Asus board and a 212/dark rock

I would like to keep the AIO cooler because it looks much cleaner, then a tower.

Looks good, and yeah, you'll never be wrong with ASUS, if you're asking why, ASUS has better fan control over the rest of the mobo manufacturer, and yeah, its quality!

Would also suggest to go for 1600Mhz on your RAM, and you won't feel the difference and save you money, if you need low profile cooler, go with G.Skill Ares or an ADATA.

As for the Seagate Hard Drive, LifeHacker has a post on the durability test regarding hard drive manufacturers and Hitachi leads on WD, but Seagate really isn't that durable and scored poor on that test. Can't link you because I'm on my phone right now, but you can go ahead and check it.

I would also go around the 550-620W mark for more headroom when you're overclocking your CPU/GPU.

;)

Is this better? http://pcpartpicker.com/p/WhZy99

1400$ - I think it won't cost you more than 1250£. You can get some cool sleeved cables too! :P

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($219.95 @ SuperBiiz)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($88.98 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: MSI Z97-GAMING 5 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($147.98 @ OutletPC)
Memory: Kingston Fury Black Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($69.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Storage: Crucial MX100 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($64.95 @ SuperBiiz)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($48.88 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V Video Card  ($349.99 @ B&H)
Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($108.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($64.99 @ NCIX US)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit)  ($87.75 @ OutletPC)
Monitor: Acer H236HLbid 60Hz 23.0" Monitor  ($149.99 @ Best Buy)
Total: $1402.44
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-01-25 15:44 EST-0500

"I am like ninja, but less gay" - Deadpool

You can get the Windows 8 OS for cheap on reddit ;) to cut cost, you can get it for around $30 or for free.

As for the power supply, go for Antec TP New or Classic series, its cheap and has the Seasonic S12II internals on it.

for the SSD, why not go for EVO 850 or 840 if you're looking for performance. And if you're looking for the budget, go MX100.

for the AIO, if you follow my above suggestions, might save you alot and give you a good cooler, go for H80i

your gtx 970 can even go 1440p, right? =)

yes no problem, but the 970 has some ram issues, but rumors say this wont affect the msi twin frozr 4g because it uses Hynix chips, instead of normal ones.

You can get the Windows 8 OS for cheap on reddit ;) to cut cost, you can get it for around $30 or for free.

As for the power supply, go for Antec TP New or Classic series, its cheap and has the Seasonic S12II internals on it.

for the SSD, why not go for EVO 850 or 840 if you're looking for performance. And if you're looking for the budget, go MX100.

for the AIO, if you follow my above suggestions, might save you alot and give you a good cooler, go for H80i

I have added the 128 gb version of mx100 and shaved some bucks by getting another mobo: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-motherboard-z97p

For the cpu cooler, I could not the H80i on pc partpicker, I guess its not available at this time.

yes no problem, but the 970 has some ram issues, but rumors say this wont affect the msi twin frozr 4g because it uses Hynix chips, instead of normal ones.

I have added the 128 gb version of mx100 and shaved some bucks by getting another mobo: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-motherboard-z97p

For the cpu cooler, I could not the H80i on pc partpicker, I guess its not available at this time.

Are you overclocking that hard? Cause If I were you, I would suggest you to just buy Noctua fans for the front intake (2 x 120mm) and then just buy the best value CPU cooler which is the Hyper 212. If you're really into AIO, You really cant go wrong with a H80i, but Hyper 212 can handle you're overclocking needs, just setup your airflow for your case.

Are you overclocking that hard? Cause If I were you, I would suggest you to just buy Noctua fans for the front intake (2 x 120mm) and then just buy the best value CPU cooler which is the Hyper 212. If you're really into AIO, You really cant go wrong with a H80i, but Hyper 212 can handle you're overclocking needs, just setup your airflow for your case.

Im not planning to overclock hard, just to give me a bit more UMFFF! when I need it. and should be stated that thick 120/140mm radiators arent supported in this case: http://youtu.be/9cNWOgbEXMI?t=5m20s