Gpu Backplates

RandomName

Is it possible to make a backplate for any gpu? If yes, do you know someone who makes them?

What GPU, i assume you know you can buy them?

your just trying to experiment, if so I'm really interested to see where this goes!

Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel Core i5 3570k 4.2 GHz, EVGA GTX 780, Corsair Vengeance 16Gb ,

Samsung EVO 250&500Gb, Western Digital Black 2TB,  Corsair RM 750

Custom Water Loop

CPU Block Koolance 380iGPU Block EKWB Clean CSQPump Laing DDC w/ EKWB X-RES 100Radiatiors NexXxoS Monsta 240 & Swiftech 240x35Tubing PrimoChill Primoflex Advanced LRT Elegant White 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFittings White Monsoon Free Centre Compression Fittings 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFans6x Noctua NF-F12 w/Noctua LNA Adaptors

What GPU, i assume you know you can buy them?

your just trying to experiment, if so I'm really interested to see where this goes!

A gigabyte nvidia gtx 750ti I have a all black build, but the pcb on the gpu is blue, i just dosent look write. Alsow planing to but a white led strip in the case because, when you look inside it is too dark. Sounds stuped... Idk how to explain it.

A back plate is worth more than a 750ti, save the money and invest in a better card later down the line.

Edit: That said, some do seem to exist. EVGA has backplates for their short and ACX PCBs at a very reasonable price actually. Won't be compatible with any other 750tis though.

@DavidTheWin

Are you serious you can pick them up for as little as $20 AUD?!?!?

@RandomName

Here is one i found after a quick google, remember to get one that fits your exact PCB- find out if you have a reference design or custom PCB as that will determine the backplate. 

Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel Core i5 3570k 4.2 GHz, EVGA GTX 780, Corsair Vengeance 16Gb ,

Custom Water Loop

CPU Block Koolance 380iGPU Block EKWB Clean CSQPump Laing DDC w/ EKWB X-RES 100Radiatiors NexXxoS Monsta 240 & Swiftech 240x35Tubing PrimoChill Primoflex Advanced LRT Elegant White 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFittings White Monsoon Free Centre Compression Fittings 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFans6x Noctua NF-F12 w/Noctua LNA Adaptors

@DavidTheWin

Are you serious you can pick them up for as little as $20 AUD?!?!?

@RandomName

Here is one i found after a quick google, remember to get one that fits your exact PCB- find out if you have a reference design or custom PCB as that will determine the backplate. 

Yeah minor brain fart, was mixing up their prices with waterblocks.

Yeah minor brain fart, was mixing up their prices with waterblocks.

Haha all is forgiven xD

Custom Water Loop

Is it possible to make a backplate for any gpu? If yes, do you know someone who makes them?

yes

and acrylic is good for it pick your color cut it to the right size mark the holes drill and mount.

you might need other screws than the standard on the gpu since you add height.

If you want a cheapman's backplate it can be done fairly easily with think plastic and some paint:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/229624-project-cheapskate-backplate/

But acrylic or metal backplates can give it a nice look, for metal though you may need to insulate or add standoff's to ensure nothing short circuits.