Game Gorilla is now LIVE!

Game Gorilla

Yes, i understand the concept better now that i know it is a console endeavor. Such a thing would be pretty much impossible in the realm of PC gaming. The idea sounds like it can work, i would just be extremely careful with potential scammers taking advantage of this type of system. This system requires 2-way faith in that you put faith in your game being properly received, and also put faith in a game being properly sent to you. Aside from that, i see nothing wrong with a service like this. 

Absolutely. Which is why all games will go through our company and are inspected before sent out to respective users. If there is any issue with the games whatsoever, whether damaged in shipping or the other user never sends the game etc, all parties involved will get reimbursed appropriately, and repeat offenders will have their account dealt with appropriately. The main thing I want to point out, is that your game is completely safe. This is the first service that guarantees that. Heck it's more safe than if you dealt with your actual real-life friend.