Windows 8

Maroman

Having never played with windows 8 as an OS. I run Linux usually for everything just about. I wanted to see about testing the waters. Read something on the net that you can run a 90 day trial of it for free. Is this true? Has microshaft actually done something of this nature? I did a search and all I got was old dated info that I wasn't sure was still truthful in nature.

i7 4770k @4.3 || ASUS Sabertooth  || Samsung 840 250GB (Want another for raid) || Western Digital Black 1TB x2 || EVGA GTX660Ti x2  ||  Fractal Design R4|| Corsair H80 || Corsair Vengeance 32GB 1833@Mhz 

Having never played with windows 8 as an OS. I run Linux usually for everything just about. I wanted to see about testing the waters. Read something on the net that you can run a 90 day trial of it for free. Is this true? Has microshaft actually done something of this nature? I did a search and all I got was old dated info that I wasn't sure was still truthful in nature.

Or.... I can hook you up for the full version for free if you like

There is a 90 day trial but it is the enterprise edition which will focus you on using business like tools and after the 90 days it will stop working and there is no option to purchase it so a reinstallation will be needed. Your best option to try it is the one solosdk suggests and if you enjoy it go ahead and purchase it.

i7 930 - Asus P6X58D-E - Asus AMD Radeon 5870 - 6GB Corsair Dominator RAM - Coolermaster HAF X