Flashing stock Android on a CDMA S4

tehkyle5k

How likely does anyone think it will be that Google releases binaries for CDMA Galaxy S4s?  I have a Verizon Galaxy Nexus, but it's starting to show its age.  I know Verizon isn't getting another Nexus device anytime soon, so that seems like the closest I could get. 

I'm probably going to use a contract subsidy.  I would love to buy a Nexus 4 and use T-Mobile prepaid, but Verizon has the best coverage where I live.  Plus I'm on a family plan it isn't too terribly expensive. 

I doubt Google will release binaries for the S4 CDMA though you probably will have custom roms maybe even some that are direct adaptations on the Stock GS4 rom.

Well, Verizon is releasing the S4 Developer Edition, aren't they?

The developer edition is coming out for Verizon, but without the option of a subsidy.  I don't want to pay full price for a phone if the carrier doesn't even offer discounted prepaid service. 

The Developer Edition also doesn't run Stock Android, it's just a TouchWiz version with an unlocked bootloader

The Developer Edition also doesn't run Stock Android, it's just a TouchWiz version with an unlocked bootloader

Right, good for flashing ROMs.

The HTC One is coming to Verizon and HTC said they are planning on releasing the firmware for the HTC One that is being used for the Nexus program so

someone who already bought the HTC One can install that same clean version of Jelly Bean without HTC's custom skin/addons like Blink Feed.  

I hope Samsung does the same with the S4 since I have one and would prefer no bloat.

http://liliputing.com/2013/05/early-htc-one-adopters-may-be-able-to-switch-to-nexus-experience.html

System Specs: i7-4770K @ 4.4 GHz 16GB Corsair Ram @ 2000MHz Asus GTX 670 DC2T

Well,you can install cyanogen rom on verizon s4.I believe it gave similar feeling to stock android.