Recommendation on a new pair of in-ears?

hansnothanz

So my Klipsch S4i II broke recently and im going to buy a new pair of in-ears, have any recommendations? price range, max $120

CPU: Intel Core i3-3220 3.3GHz Mother Board: ASUS P8B75-M LE GPU: PowerColor Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition RAM: Kingston 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Case: Fractal Design Core 1000 Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Thermaltake LT-500NL2NL 500W

PERIPHERALS: Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Dell S2340L 60Hz 23.0" Speakers: Harman Kardon Soundsticks III Mouse Pad: Steelseries QCK Headphones: Superlux HD 668B

HiFiMAN RE-400

Momentum In-Ear

Shure Se- 215

Vsonic gr07

Yamaha EPH-100SL... 

HiFiMAN RE-400

Momentum In-Ear

Shure Se- 215

Vsonic gr07

Yamaha EPH-100SL... 

whats the best out of the 5 you recommended, in your oppinion?

CPU: Intel Core i3-3220 3.3GHz Mother Board: ASUS P8B75-M LE GPU: PowerColor Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition RAM: Kingston 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Case: Fractal Design Core 1000 Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Thermaltake LT-500NL2NL 500W

PERIPHERALS: Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Dell S2340L 60Hz 23.0" Speakers: Harman Kardon Soundsticks III Mouse Pad: Steelseries QCK Headphones: Superlux HD 668B

whats the best out of the 5 you recommended, in your oppinion?

It depends on your music taste. 

The shure are dark sounding with warm sound.  (too dark for me)

The HiFiMAN have a clean but lean sound. They're a bit grainy sounding, but their sound very good overall and they're pretty flat. (i like it)

The momentums have a "V-shape" sound, with richer bass and brighter highs.  (i like it)

The Vsonic GR07 should be GREAT IEMs. Many people recommend these earphones. There is a bass version for the GR07 if you like more bass. 

Keep in mind i've only tried the HiFiMANs, but i've seen the graphs of these earphones at innerfidelity. ( and i know what i like :P )

I don't know much about the Yamaha EPH-100SL, but lachlanlikesathing recommends these earphones ( a guy with a youtube channel. Check his earphone buying guide and his favourite earphones.) 

Thanks man, both the HiFiman and sennheizer in ears are available in my country :) appreciate your oppinion 

-snip-

Ooh, that youtube channel looks nice, iv been looking for an audio-centric one.

Have an inadvertent thanks ! :P 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series?