Can you help me get better audio recordings?

BecomingEthereal

I've noticed much more background audio in my recordings and the only thing I've added to my rig is new fans connected to the motherboard. Could that be the issue?

(This could be from the mic but I have tested 2 mics non USB and both had the same sounds.)

Should I look for a mic or a sound card? Or should I look into dacs and amps?

I would prefer a good headset mic because the sound of typing in my recordings is the most annoying thing ever. But I just need further guidance to give me a better idea of what is actually needed.

My setup is

An AMD fx 6100

Asus m5a99x evo r2.0

Evga 970

Evga 850w gold power supply.

Antec gx 700 case

I'm upgrading my system soon I will be getting an i7 4790k

And a evga z97 ftw in the next week or so

Sennheiser-PC 151 mic

If you need pictures I can get some in about an hour

Did I miss anything?

An AMD fx 6100

Asus m5a99x evo r2.0

Evga 970

Evga 850w gold power supply.

Antec gx 700 case

I'm upgrading my system soon I will be getting an i7 4790k

And a evga z97 ftw in the next week or so

Sennheiser-PC 151 mic

If you need pictures I can get some in about an hour

Did I miss anything?

This has nothing to do with your issue... but out of curiosity what does your GPU utilization look like in games?

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

A modmic and a pair of headphones is going to be your best bet at eliminating background noise. What is your budget?

Um I'm not real sure, I'm going to have to wait some to get money together but I'm really tired of buying headset after headset. 200 I guess but lower would be easier.

This has nothing to do with your issue... but out of curiosity what does your GPU utilization look like in games?

I sent you a message we can talk about that.

if you want stupidly great quality sound, get the blue yeti if you want it cheaper than vote for it in massdrop

I own the Ice blue snowball mic and absolutely hate the mic. Not that it sounds bad, it sounds great is just insanely sensitive so I can't use it in a setting where typing is happening. The yeti could be better im just reluctant to try.

if you want stupidly great quality sound, get the blue yeti if you want it cheaper than vote for it in massdrop

His whole issue i with background noise so the blue yeti will make it even worse not to mention that mic is overkill for most people. 

Um I'm not real sure, I'm going to have to wait some to get money together but I'm really tired of buying headset after headset. 200 I guess but lower would be easier.

Something like a modmic with a sennheiser hd518 would be ideal then. 

oh ok, use sound absorbing foam around the mic or room

That's not very practical as room treatment can be very expensive. I doubt he wants to spend the money for it.

oh ok, use sound absorbing foam around the mic or room

That's not very practical as room treatment can be very expensive. I doubt he wants to spend the money for it.

I wish i could xD that would be great. but sadly living in an apartment and on a lowish budget stops that. I do think that would be awesome tho.