Help with Amazon affiliate code

Go to solution Solved by Member,

Thanks guys.So no need to enter any codes before checking out right?

I don't think so, just place the items into the cart and pay. Remember to stay on the same link/site that Linus has provided. :)

Lately I've been buying quite a lot of stuffs from amazon.co.uk and it has just occured to me that I could be helping Linus's or anyone else by using their affiliate code. The problem is I don't quite know how to use it. Can anyone explain/guide me about this? 

I think you just click the link that is provided and purchase the items from there.

Desktop: i5 4670k, Z97-K, 16GB, MSI GTX 770, Evga 850G2, TT T31

Freenas Server: i3 4170, X10-SLL-F-O, Crucial 16GB UDIMM, 4x4TB WD Red, Evga 550GS, Fractal 804

Peripheral: K60, HyperX Cloud

Mobile: Nexus 6P 

I think you just click the link that is provided and purchase the items from there.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/75969-support-linus-tech-tips-our-affiliates-and-sponsors/

just go on adequate link and continue to use amazon normally

I don't think so, just place the items into the cart and pay. Remember to stay on the same link/site that Linus has provided. :)

Desktop: i5 4670k, Z97-K, 16GB, MSI GTX 770, Evga 850G2, TT T31

Freenas Server: i3 4170, X10-SLL-F-O, Crucial 16GB UDIMM, 4x4TB WD Red, Evga 550GS, Fractal 804

Peripheral: K60, HyperX Cloud

Mobile: Nexus 6P 

• 1 year later...
On 21 January 2015 at 7:40 PM, atrash said:

Lately I've been buying quite a lot of stuffs from amazon.co.uk and it has just occured to me that I could be helping Linus's or anyone else by using their affiliate code. The problem is I don't quite know how to use it. Can anyone explain/guide me about this? 

Sorry to necopost but it seems that this could be because of Amazon terminating the agreement with Linus. He has done a couple of tweets about it in the last 12 hours