20% cash back TigerDirect.com (depending on your bank)

Spideybro

I apologize in advance to anyone who is unable to obtain this deal. 

This morning I took a look at my banking app to check up on my account and decided to see what kind of cash back offers were available. To my surprise I found a 20% cash back offer for TigerDirect for any purchase up to $600 with the card attached to your account. I've used these deals before, usually 10% cash back at fast food places or movie theaters and they've all worked. This is the first time I've seen a 20% discount with such a high purchase limit. Again, I'm sorry if this doesn't work for everyone but I'd assume TigerDirect made contracts with more than just my bank for this particular offer so it's worth it to at least take a look. 

Pics or it didn't happen. X)

That is a might fine deal. I'd buy a GPU with that price limit. That's a hell of a deal.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

I use Truwest. 

Here is a screencap of what I see in their app. 

gallery_122191_2411_205852.png

I got a similar deal from TigerDirect through my Bank of America cash-back deals.

I am currently battling with my bank to give me my full 20% back because TigerDirect charged my bank in 2 different installments, even though i made the purchase all in 1 transaction. The cash-back deal is only good for 1 transaction and of course, TD charged the $40.04 first and not the whole $135 so instead of getting $27 back, i only got $8. I have called the bank twice so far and they are "looking into it."

I was pretty disappointed to have this happen. Its becoming more of a pain in the ass than its worth, but im not gonna let them just make an extra $20 off of me :P

Sometimes i troll...

3D Mark Fire Strike Score: http://www.3dmark.com/fs/3854240 +215mhz Core Clock +440mhz Memory Clock @4.6ghz 1.325v

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/b1aze/saved/qQFxFT

@b1aze To be fair to the bank, it's not their fault many retailers bill customers as they ship products.  I've had this happen to me many times with many retailers, where I get billed multiple times for an order because different items in the order shipped at different times or from different places. And retailers do this so that if there are items in the order that can't be fulfilled for one reason or another, they don't have to go back and process refunds.  I had it happen where a retailer thought they shipped a product, didn't, and couldn't reship it.  It took me a month to get them to refund me the amount I paid for the item I never got.

Titan: Intel Core i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x4GB DDR4-2400 | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 | OCZ Arc 100 2x256GB in RAID 0 | Seagate Barracuda 2x2TB in RAID 1

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium Window | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | ASUS BW-12B1ST

@b1aze To be fair to the bank, it's not their fault many retailers bill customers as they ship products.  I've had this happen to me many times with many retailers, where I get billed multiple times for an order because different items in the order shipped at different times or from different places. And retailers do this so that if there are items in the order that can't be fulfilled for one reason or another, they don't have to go back and process refunds.  I had it happen where a retailer thought they shipped a product, didn't, and couldn't reship it.  It took me a month to get them to refund me the amount I paid for the item I never got.

I know, i realize that, and I also realize that TD is basically just a drop-shipper. I still would rather not have to chase down the extra $20 that i was expecting to get.

Sometimes i troll...

3D Mark Fire Strike Score: http://www.3dmark.com/fs/3854240 +215mhz Core Clock +440mhz Memory Clock @4.6ghz 1.325v

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/b1aze/saved/qQFxFT

Agreed. It sucks when you have to chase down money that you were supposed to get. But on the bright side, at least we have money to chase after. xD

Titan: Intel Core i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x4GB DDR4-2400 | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 | OCZ Arc 100 2x256GB in RAID 0 | Seagate Barracuda 2x2TB in RAID 1

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium Window | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | ASUS BW-12B1ST