Looking to upgrade GPU in about a month, unsure what to upgrade to...

So, in about a month I should have enough spare money for a new graphics card. I haven't looked into any for the last 2-ish years, my current graphics card is a Gainward Nvidia GTX670.
My question is, should I upgrade? If so, what to? And if not, would it be worth getting a 120Hz monitor now and getting a new GPU later?

My question is, should I upgrade?

Well, do you need an upgrade?

Do the games you play run fine or could they use moar power?

Definetly wait for the 300 series from AMD to be released, it has everything going for it and will be very interesting, but if you refuse AMD then get a 970 i guess like everyone else.

On monitor its either way, GTX 670 will work fine for a 1080p 120hz screen, while a new GPU is always a solid investment.

Well, do you need an upgrade?

Do the games you play run fine or could they use moar power?

Some games, yeah.

I'm quite a big fan of the ArmA series, that brings my card to it's knees at times.

But, I play mostly CSGO and was wanting to know if I should invest in a faster refresh rate/higher resolution monitor.

If you look at your graphics card and still decide you need to upgrade (the 670 is still a decent card, especially for 1080p gaming)

Definetly wait for the 300 series from AMD to be released, it has everything going for it and will be very interesting, but if you refuse AMD then get a 970 i guess like everyone else.

On monitor its either way, GTX 670 will work fine for a 1080p 120hz screen, while a new GPU is always a solid investment.

Actually a pretty good idea, but not just for the reason listed. in the next few months the 390 should show up, and it'll be interesting to see what it can do, but I figure amd has one more generation before they can catch up with nividea. It'll require the 3D printing technology which they have access to, but nividea currently doesn't. The 390 landing should lower the prices on the 970, and 980. You've also got the 960 landing in a month or two.

If you look at your graphics card and still decide you need to upgrade (the 670 is still a decent card, especially for 1080p gaming)

Actually a pretty good idea, but not just for the reason listed. in the next few months the 390 should show up, and it'll be interesting to see what it can do, but I figure amd has one more generation before they can catch up with nividea. It'll require the 3D printing technology which they have access to, but nividea currently doesn't. The 390 landing should lower the prices on the 970, and 980. You've also got the 960 landing in a month or two.

They really do not need two generations to get to nvidia in terms of GPU horsepower, the only thing that AMD is bad at is efficency and maybe reference cooling, if there is a 390 / 390x its not going to be dirt cheap anyhow, no new high end GPU ever is beside lowest end brought out will be " cheap ",  as i said, it has everything going for it more or less and it probably will beat out the 980 with maybe 10%. The most interesting part for me is the memory and its memory bus as its a completly new design.

Well, my old monitor just crapped out on me about 10 minutes ago, and it was probably about 6 years old or something. So it looks like a new monitor :)
Any advice? Ideally 120Hz 1080p, but 60Hz 1080p would be fine :)