What game recording software do you recommend?

I'm just dumbfounded by the numerous game recording software there is available, and it seems like I can't pick one that can suit me and by purposes. So by examining all the options that are appealing to me there is the well-known Fraps, Bandicam, Dxtory, MSI Afterburner, CamStudio, GameCam and sooo-hooo many more. But what is the most preferred option to fit my needs? 

Currently, I don't care about the price of the software because you know *cough*The Pirate's Bay*cough*. I need a program whom has the least FPS impact, best video quality ,and video compression and preferably low video sizes. Although some of you might say this topic is somewhat subjective as it asks for you to pick a program to fit my standards, but please just answer in your own opinion to view my stand point upon this dilemma. 

Thanks for sharing because sharing is caring.

Personally FRAPS but only if you have a fast CPU and a fast storage drive to record to. or get yourself a capture card and you can do small H.264 video strair to a HDD.

I only used fraps and dxtory. have to say i like dxtory much better. it just has so many more options. you won't need all of them but some are very useful.

once you get into dxtory you probably don't want to use fraps again

OBS is the best in my book, creates small manageable files and is easiest to use of all the recording software I have tried. I've tried FRAPs (always killed my frame-rate for some reason), DXtory (was difficult to use, and then asked me to pay for it), and XSplit (you have to pay to get no watermark).

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

If you have a kepler gpu you could look into shadowplay in upcoming geforce experiance.