Recommend a good ergonomic mouse

Hello LTT forum,

Recently my Steelseries Ikari laser mouse became little bit buggy after about 2 years... I absolutely love this mouse, it fits in my hand like bread and butter, perfect fit.  But, It has been experience the 'double click' issue with the Right click and the scroll wheel buttons.
It's time to replace...so, If there are some recommendations on similar to the ergonomic ikari laser mouse , I would love to hear them!

Thanks in advance!,
Pure

Mionix has a few in there naos series i beleive and the func ms-3 is like a extreme version of that.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Mionix has a few in there naos series i beleive and the func ms-3 is like a extreme version of that.

Thanks for the recommendations!

I looked at Mionix couple times, but the only thing that made me hesistate from buying was their reputation was super huge so... I just wanted to see if there were anymore other suggestions. But, im starting to lean towards buying a Mionix naos series now

Thanks for the recommendations!

I looked at Mionix couple times, but the only thing that made me hesistate from buying was their reputation was super huge so... I just wanted to see if there were anymore other suggestions. But, im starting to lean towards buying a Mionix naos series now

Or there is the ikari optical.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

Or there is the ikari optical.

The thing with the Optical is 1600DPI is cap i believe... I tend to use slightly more 2500-2800ish~ 

The thing with the Optical is 1600DPI is cap i believe... I tend to use slightly more 2500-2800ish~ 

Holy crap. do you use like a 100" tv as a monitor? :p

Holy crap. do you use like a 100" tv as a monitor? :P

Haha no, im just super use to it. For fps anyways , 

I can personally recommend the Mionix Naos 5000, very comfortable indeed. Linus has unboxed quite a few of their products.

mionix_naos_5000_zps058dbaa6.jpg

I can personally recommend the Mionix Naos 5000, very comfortable indeed. Linus has unboxed quite a few of their products.

mionix_naos_5000_zps058dbaa6.jpg

Thanks! , I think I  will pick up the Mionix Naos. This looks extreme simular to the Ikari Laser:)

Cheers!