Beats Solo HD quality?

fallout68
Go to solution Solved by X1XNobleX1X,

On a scale of 1(potato) to 10(professional), how are they?

oh-god-nopleaseno.jpg

maybe a 2

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

On a scale of 1(potato) to 10(professional), how are they?

oh-god-nopleaseno.jpg

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

everyones going to give them crap. if you can get them on a good deal, its fine. just don't pay full retail. 

honestly, most pairs of headphones 150 and up are just fine. some skullcandy are crap, but beats sound great if you want something bass heavy. and they are hella comfy. and look way better in public then my M-50s. but my m-50s have a nice flat response, perfect for video editing. all depends on what your looking for. 

The original Solo was ass. The updated version is actually decent, though still overpriced.

everyones going to give them crap. if you can get them on a good deal, its fine. just don't pay full retail. 

honestly, most pairs of headphones 150 and up are just fine. some skullcandy are crap, but beats sound great if you want something bass heavy. and they are hella comfy. and look way better in public then my M-50s. but my m-50s have a nice flat response, perfect for video editing. all depends on what your looking for. 

The original Solos were truly terrible no matter what you paid for them.

The original Solo was ass. The updated version is actually decent, though still overpriced.

I figured was buying new, so was going to get the newest pair avaliable. but granted my experience was best buys sample headphones, and compare then to my M-50s.

Solo 2 actually had a curve that a lot of people should enjoy. still a bit plasticky for the price in my opinion

Shut your wildly fantastic cake hole, you have to hate Monster audio products regardless of present facts. 

Shut your wildly fantastic cake hole, you have to hate Monster audio products regardless of present facts. 

Sorry, forgot that this is the forham of echo-chamber stooges.

Sorry, forgot that this is the forham of echo-chamber stooges.

Shit has to be shit even when its good, and shit has to be recommended regardless of the post or financial literary.

Shit has to be shit even when its good, and shit has to be recommended regardless of the post or financial literary.

Corollary, if it isn't mentioned in a YT video, it doesn't exist.

Corollary, if it isn't mentioned in a YT video, it doesn't exist.

Toyota-Corolla-2014-Wallpaper-HD1.jpg

snippsters

Had to look at the filename to ha because I don't know vehicles.

Had to look at the filename to ha because I don't know vehicles.

I knew you would find it, because you are one of the few on here capable of thought. But every time I here that word, I think about the shitty little sedan.