Killing Floor 2 anyone?

WAI

So as long as i have been playing KF1 who's gearing up for KF2? i know i am!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx_J4F9xe8g

Latest on images http://www.newgamernation.com/new-killing-floor-2-screens-released-by-tripwire-1985389-9898927416/

Note: there is no release date ATM but many say March-June for release or sooner "Hopefully"

I want

I want nao

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Its coming to PS4 as well.... I hope Tripwire doesn't sell out. 

If I see any 60fps capped framerates, shitty port, or anything I'll be PISSED!

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

why? 60fps isn't good enough?

why? 60fps isn't good enough?

Not when you have a $5000 PC rig.

Aside from that snobbery, games being purposely locked at 60fps is OUTRAGEOUS! Its just shitty programming on a DEVs part, especially if the physics of the game DIRECTLY tied to the frame rate. A good game should run free of those issues so that it can be played at different levels of quality with is excellent for the entry level PC gamer all the way to the Extreme PC gamer.  

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

You'll get a shitty optimization and it won't be because of consoles.

Even KF1 was optimized like shit. Same with RO2.

Tripwire are not the best at optimizing their games.

And yeah, I am waiting for KF2. I played KF 1 for something like 700 hours and I loved the game.

But after they started to release weapon packs and similar I stopped playing.

Not only because I didn't like the decision but also because those maps were terrible.

The Circus map was the last decent map.

Biotics Lab Master Race.

When KF 2 comes out I'll start a Youtube series.

I was pretty good in KF1 and I'm pretty sure I can teach some people how to play D:

You'll get a shitty optimization and it won't be because of consoles.

Even KF1 was optimized like shit. Same with RO2.

Tripwire are not the best at optimizing their games.

And yeah, I am waiting for KF2. I played KF 1 for something like 700 hours and I loved the game.

But after they started to release weapon packs and similar I stopped playing.

Not only because I didn't like the decision but also because those maps were terrible.

The Circus map was the last decent map.

Biotics Lab Master Race.

When KF 2 comes out I'll start a Youtube series.

I was pretty good in KF1 and I'm pretty sure I can teach some people how to play D:

Yeah trip wire isn't the best at optimizing, they are lucky because the games they make are actually pretty fun. Plus they fit a unique game play style that is hard to beat. 

Hopefully they get better.