HyperX Cloud low volumu

markos13

So i just got the hyperx cloud and i noticed compared to my plantronics 780s the volume is kinda low and the mic , i kinda fixed the mic with some boost , but the sound quality is still low i tried re-installing audio drivers still the same , i got an asrock z87 extreme 4

check the windows volume settings 

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

I have the same issue with the mic being low on my QPAD QH-90's (Same headset without hyperx branding)

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

I have hyper x's. Sound quality is great mic was a little low so I just boosted it in sonic radar II. (A sound program that comes with rog series boards, I'm sure you can download it)

[-] i7 4790k @ 4.7ghz [-] Asus Maximus VII Formula [-] EVGA Gtx 980 Sc [-] Corsair H105 [-] Corsair Obsidian 750d [-]

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/TBNRunity/saved/#savedbuild_1797964

My guess is either your unit is defective or your PC can't power up a 65 ohms headset. If you had an amp to test it with we'd probably know which is the case.

That's odd, that board has a TI-5532 headphone amplifier. Which should've been more than adequate...

Could be software limited somewhere

dont rly have anything to test it out expect my 100 e phone , which sounds normal

Hm, is the output in your onboard drivers set to "headphone"? Sometimes they have two types of outputs. An amplified and non-amplified. FOr some onboards that settings switches the headphone amp on/off.

there is stereo  , quadraphonic, 5.1  and 7.1 they are set to stereo , they are named "speakers" on the playback devices not sure if it matters

nop , they are all maxed , dunno maybe they are defective or smthing

i read another thread a guy with a similar prob but  i dont understand how he fixed it 

They it on the front panel. I think that mobo is one of the wierd ones where I live the front is amped. You may get some interference though.

It actually works! I miss the surround sound effects, but the quality is absolutely worth the price.
The loudness and the quality of the clear audio is very enjoyable.

is there a change a analog to usb converter would help ?