*North America only* All SteelSeries Flux products and accessories are currently 30% off with code " FLUX30FS " on the SteelSeries website

As the title says, you can get 30% off of all Flux products and accessories from the Steelseries website. You also get free shipping when you buy any headphones/earphones. I personally ordered some In-Ear Pros to take advantage of Spotify and make my workouts more enjoyable.

Offer does NOT work outside of North America, sorry folks. =(

Here's the pricing for each product with the code:

Flux In-Ear Pro: $91 USD

Flux Headset - Luxury Edition: $91 USD

Flux Headset:  $70 USD

Flux In-Ear Headset: $35 USD

Flux Outer plate $7/$10.50 USD

Flux Mobile Cables: $10.50 USD

Flux PC Cables $10.50 USD

Flux Ear Cushions: $10.50 USD

Edited by allthatremains94

You never said anything about where to get them

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

You never said anything about where to get them

Ahh, sorry about that. I typed the first line and walked off, and continued with the rest without proofreading when I came back.

it's on the SteelSeries website.

BUT I JUST BOUGHT NEW EARBUDS!  :angry: 

I've been waiting for these suckers to go on sale, and I was going to cave in tomorrow (Monday), and I opened up my e-mail this morning to find a little treat from Kim Rom. =D

But hey, at least you'll be able to get some use out of your headphones for the next 4 1/2 months. It'll take some time for these to arrive, and I only get to use them up until the 15th, cause I ship out to basic training that day. I won't be able to properly leave my Army post for about 4 months since my job training is at the same place as my basic, so instead of going home after graduating, I'll just walk run my ass across the field with my Drill Instructor to have all that is the mighty Artillery drilled and planted in my head. 

I've been waiting for these suckers to go on sale, and I was going to cave in tomorrow (Monday), and I opened up my e-mail this morning to find a little treat from Kim Rom. =D

But hey, at least you'll be able to get some use out of your headphones for the next 4 1/2 months. It'll take some time for these to arrive, and I only get to use them up until the 15th, cause I ship out to basic training that day. I won't be able to properly leave my Army post for about 4 months since my job training is at the same place as my basic, so instead of going home after graduating, I'll just walk run my ass across the field with my Drill Instructor to have all that is the mighty Artillery drilled and planted in my head. 

Wait, are you saying these sale item are going to ship delayed, or that your particular order will take awhile to get to you due to your location?

I just bought some in ear pros with this sale, and I don't want to wait 4 1/2 months....  :o

Wait, are you saying these sale item are going to ship delayed, or that your particular order will take awhile to get to you due to your location?

I just bought some in ear pros with this sale, and I don't want to wait 4 1/2 months....  :o

No, they'll get to me by next Monday at the latest, it's just that I'll have a short amount of time to use them, then I'll personally have to wait 4 months before I can bestow them upon my ears again, since I'll be gone for a while.

No, they'll get to me by next Monday at the latest, it's just that I'll have a short amount of time to use them, then I'll personally have to wait 4 months before I can bestow them upon my ears, since I'll be gone for a while.

Whew.  :)

Why are you subjecting yourself to the grand torture of basic training?

Whew.  :)

Why are you subjecting yourself to the grand torture of basic training?

Because 'Merica!!!

I also like all of the benefits I'll be getting, and the fact that I'm bettering myself

I also like all of the benefits I'll be getting, and the fact that I'm bettering myself

What benefits? How will the Army help you better yourself in a way another option wouldn't?

I am genuinely curious, but also understand this is sensitive information you may not want to share publicly or even privately with a stranger on the internet. 420blazeitfaggotdropthebass

What benefits? How will the Army help you better yourself in a way another option wouldn't?

I am genuinely curious, but also understand this is sensitive information you may not want to share publicly or even privately with a stranger on the internet. 420blazeitfaggotdropthebass

The main benefits being financial, as I come from a poorer family, so I won't have to rely on them for any longterm living situation. I'll also have great education benefits while i'm in and whenever I choose to get out. I'm big into mathematics and certain areas of physics, so I'll be able to afford to get into the University of my choice once I get out, thanks to the post 9/11 GI bill and the yellow ribbon program.I I may possibly marry my girlfriend while I'm in, and the marriage benefits won't hurt.

i lost some direction in my life due to some personal situations that aren't all completely controlled by me, so I sought the Army. I've become much fitter and more athletic in these past few months, lost a good amount of weight, and feel much more confident about myself. I'm glad that I'll be serving my country as best I can, even though some of the aims and actions of certain individuals my seem unpopular to myself and the public. I also do a lot of volunteer work in my community, and I hope that I can continue doing so wherever I am, especially if children are involved. 

The main benefits being financial, as I come from a poorer family, so I won't have to rely on them for any longterm living situation. I'll also have great education benefits while i'm in and whenever I choose to get out. I'm big into mathematics and certain areas of physics, so I'll be able to afford to get into the University of my choice once I get out, thanks to the post 9/11 GI bill and the yellow ribbon program.I I may possibly marry my girlfriend while I'm in, and the marriage benefits won't hurt.

i lost some direction in my life due to some personal situations that aren't all completely controlled by me, so I sought the Army. I've become much fitter and more athletic in these past few months, lost a good amount of weight, and feel much more confident about myself. I'm glad that I'll be serving my country as best I can, even though some of the aims and actions of certain individuals my seem unpopular to myself and the public. I also do a lot of volunteer work in my community, and I hope that I can continue doing so wherever I am, especially if children are involved. 

I can respect that I guess.

to be cclear u get free shipping too! just bought in-ear pro's .... could have saved $30 :( but i dont mind too much since they are so amazing

to be cclear u get free shipping too! just bought in-ear pro's .... could have saved $30 :( but i dont mind too much since they are so amazing

I did state that, just not in the title. Sucks mate, I planned on buying them today before getting the e-mail, so I guess it's a little co-inky dink that I got the offer yesterday.