Thoughts on Logitech G502?

Aleks

I've owned one for about two months and I can say it is pretty great. Lots of buttons, accurate sensor, no acceleration that I can feel, looks great (esp. with breathing light effect of the logitech logo), and no problems software wise. A few bad things I can say is that the sniper button is too far (I'm 5'8" tall and have small hands), it only comes in blue (RGB would have been really nice), and I've heard from reviews that the mousefeet easily peels off but I have not experienced this yet.

"Graphics and gameplay are not mutually exclusive."

"Nvidia, AMD, Intel, or whatever company out there has only one end goal and that is PROFIT.

If you think these companies exist for any other reason you're gonna be disappointed my dear. CAVEAT EMPTOR"

I didnt have any issues with that on deathadder and dont have it on G502 either.

The most i can do is give u a photo of my hand on deathadder and on g502 for comparison.

That would actually be a great help if you could thankyou very much.

I love mine the ONLY complaint I have is that the LED is not RGB.....I have a very red themed build.....there is a LED mod that I'm considering doing but yaaaa dont really wanna mess with that....but other than that I love the scroll wheel especially how easy it is to change from click scroll to free scroll (makes never ending reddit usable with a quick flick) another this is I can't get the G-Shift function to work for dpi changing....but that's not too big of a deal to me other than that the mouse is perfect

That would actually be a great help if you could thankyou very much.

Okay, its 3:30am in EU. Will post the photos in about 10 hours from now.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

@Aleks here are the promised photos (i had to use paint for my fingers because its weekend and i dont care if they are not cut when istay at home lol)

Hope these help :)

G502 u can rest your ring finger on the edge because not whole top is covered with buttons. I personally leave my finger there when im in desktop, in games where i lift the mouse a lot its fully on the side.
post-28682-0-43587700-1421512049_thumb.j

Deathadder
post-28682-0-94961600-1421512051_thumb.j

post-28682-0-92842100-1421512053_thumb.j

post-28682-0-94462500-1421512055_thumb.j

Size comparison
post-28682-0-04550300-1421512058_thumb.j

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

i have big hands and a g602(the wireless one) and it fits great for a palm grip its the biggest mouse i had but i found out i like to claw grip and i dont really liek this mouse for that its too big for a nice claw grip and too heavy. Might get a kinzu v3 or g302

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

@Aleks here are the promised photos (i had to use paint for my fingers because its weekend and i dont care if they are not cut when istay at home lol)

Hope these help :)

G502 u can rest your ring finger on the edge because not whole top is covered with buttons. I personally leave my finger there when im in desktop, in games where i lift the mouse a lot its fully on the side.

Thankyou these have helped very much, I'm guessing from how you hold the deathadder we have similar sized hands and the g502 looks much more comfortable.

Thankyou these have helped very much, I'm guessing from how you hold the deathadder we have similar sized hands and the g502 looks much more comfortable.

TGhe highest point is lot closer to tthe wrist on G502 (just noticed from photos) which means its better for that claw grip style as i still feel my hand touching the mouse, not just fingers. 

So now u are happy with the mouse ergonomics, next deal breaker might be the weight. Cant help u with that but u can go find the exact numbers for both mouse and add some weight to your deathadder and decide whether it makes too much of a difference or not :)

TGhe highest point is lot closer to tthe wrist on G502 (just noticed from photos) which means its better for that claw grip style as i still feel my hand touching the mouse, not just fingers. 

So now u are happy with the mouse ergonomics, next deal breaker might be the weight. Cant help u with that but u can go find the exact numbers for both mouse and add some weight to your deathadder and decide whether it makes too much of a difference or not :)

I don't think the weight will be an issue I always thought the deathadder was a smidge light. and that is the sort of grip I use with most of my palm on the mouse and then more claw like for my fingers.