Can anyone recommend a good notebook for under $1000?

MLJesus_

I know that there are many good notebooks on the market for under $1000, but I don't know where to find them. I already own a high end gaming desktop pc, but as school is approaching I have found myself in need of a new notebook. I will use it solely for school work and travel use. I need it to be well built and very sturdy, as it will be thrown around in my school bag a lot.

Thank you for looking.

I know that there are many good notebooks on the market for under $1000, but I don't know where to find them. I already own a high end gaming desktop pc, but as school is approaching I have found myself in need of a new notebook. I will use it solely for school work and travel use. I need it to be well built and very sturdy, as it will be thrown around in my school bag a lot.

Thank you for looking.

Location?

Do you want to game on it? or just use it for work and browsing?

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

For your needs I can suggest one that is a lot cheaper than 1000$. The asus t100a is just 300$ but has an ips screen, is lightweight and convertible to a tablet and will do great for office work and internet browsing. It can even do a decent amount of gaming. For that price it's hard to find anything better.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Location?

Do you want to game on it? or just use it for work and browsing?

I am in Australia, and I am not looking to do any gaming.

For your needs I can suggest one that is a lot cheaper than 1000$. The asus t100a is just 300$ but has an ips screen, is lightweight and convertible to a tablet and will do great for office work and internet browsing. It can even do a decent amount of gaming. For that price it's hard to find anything better.

Does it have good build quality though? My previous cheap Asus notebook started falling apart in months.

Does it have good build quality though? My previous cheap Asus notebook started falling apart in months.

From what I know it does. I don't personally have one, but that's what I read in reviews.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

ASUS notebooks either work great for 4+ years or are broken out of the gate. It's a hit or miss with almost every single user: either it's praised to death or it's slaughtered in opinions. It's why I never recommend them; by default I don't recommend something with a notable failure rate, even if it's only 5%. Because I've been in the 5% before where things don't work, and it's put me out of so much.

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday