aquacomputer airplex rad... has anyone used one???

I'm looking at ordering a airplex 240. To replace an ek rad. The price of it doesn't bother me. I like the looks of it and it looks like it should be really good build quality. Witch is the main reason I'm getting rid of the ek. I'm hoping to here from someone who has had one and there thoughts on it.

They are very expensive very good rads.

Here is a review: http://martinsliquidlab.org/2012/05/12/aquacomputer-airplex-modularity-ams-copper-360-radiator/

People don't buy them and they aren't recommended because of the price.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Ordered the aluminum one! Thanks for the help

Are you planning to put it into your 350D rig? If so, post pictures!

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Are you planning to put it into your 350D rig? If so, post pictures!

yep the ek rad is coming out and getting replaced with the airplex. im looking forward to it. :)  I also ran some benchmarks for some temps so I can see if it makes a difference. B)

Jesus. Those look sexy as hell. I'll have to add them to the list instead of the ones I had picked.

Yes they do. Might just be using them for my next build. Not a fan of the recessed ports though. Not a deal breaker though I suppose.

i7 10700k @ 5.1Ghz, 1.37v | Asus Z490-E Strix | Asus Rtx 2080ti Strix | 16Gb Trident Z Rgb @ 3600MHz | Samsung 970 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w  | Corsair 500D | Celcius s36 /w ML Pro's

i7 8700k @ 4.8GHz, 1.31v | Asus Z370-A Prime | Asus Gtx 1080ti Strix | 16Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | Samsung 850 Evo | Corsair TX 650W  | Corsair 750D | Corsair H100i v2 /w SP-120's

Just got it in!

The interwebz has demanded to see more rig update pictures!

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

yep the ek rad is coming out and getting replaced with the airplex. im looking forward to it. :) I also ran some benchmarks for some temps so I can see if it makes a difference. B)

I'll take the ek rad if you don't want it lol

I'll take the ek rad if you don't want it lol

Fluffy RELLY needs it.

;).

The ek has a couple bent fins but if u want it I'll send it to u.

I'm on call this weekend so I don't get to go home tell Wednesday to work on it.... ;(

;).

The ek has a couple bent fins but if u want it I'll send it to u.

I don't care if it has bent fins, as long as it doesn't leak. I have a nice home for it in the bottom of my case!

• 2 weeks later...

Message me ur address and I'll send u the rad

I'd have fans on the top so you wouldn't see it.

Message me ur address and I'll send u the rad

:D Friendly people all over the forum! :D