Time for an Introduction

Hello LTT Community! My name is Andrew and I've posted around the forums a few times already. Just to spark some conversation about PC Gaming and PC Gaming Hardware, I wanted to introduce myself.

I am relatively new to the PC gaming world, only three years in now, and I love it! I've learned a lot through silly mistakes and I've pieced together a decent budget build for myself. I am going to be upgrading my machine this year, however. The CPU and mobo are great and don't need to be replaced, so I'm really wanting to go all out on Graphics and liquid cooling this year.

I'm obsessed with making my PC powerful, but quiet. This is still a work in progress. I'm an Intel guy for sure. I don't know anything about AMD, so I'm not bashing them. I'm just not comfortable on my ability to chose the right parts. I'm also an NVidia lover! I'm a sucker for PhysX and I still like the look of an SLI bridge. I like a minimalist design with my computer, while still looking sleek and sexy. Black and red is what I have now. I'm not entirely happy with the red LED strip on my mobo around the sound card, but it's a great board even with this feature. I always change things in my computer so modular design is key for me. I'm very happy with my case as it supports just about any configuration within or under mATX form factor.

I've enjoyed my stay here so far and everyone has been very helpful! Here's to many more years of superior gaming performance!

Your attitude determines 100% of your life's outcomes. Bad Attitude, bad life. Great attitude, great life.

I've learned a lot through silly mistakes

Sounds very familiar :D That's probably the best way to learn computer stuff when you are new to it :)

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

We need a "New Member" sub forum or something.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors