Headset under 300$

PacMans

looking for a gaming headset that is closed ear and isnt muddy with the sound not too sure what to get or what is out there

Hyperx cloud

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Sennheiser Pc363d. If you want something similar and want to save a bucket of money, I do believe that amazon sells the Pc350 for like 125 and it will sound the same, won't have inline sound card but if you have a motherboard made in this century it won't matter. For that price, I don't believe anything comes close to the PC350

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

The only headset that is worth buying at any price is the HyperX Cloud for $70. Any budget higher than that you should look into a good pair of headphones and an Antlion ModMic 4.0

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

At under $300 you're going to want to look at DT770 or modded Fostex headphones with a modmic. The Fostex are semi open but are very isolating so they're closer to closed than open. 

looking for a gaming headset that is closed ear and isnt muddy with the sound not too sure what to get or what is out there

PC 350se, I assume you are from the us and on amazon.com they are at 126usd - it is a steal.

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

PC 350se, I assume you are from the us and on amazon.com they are at 126usd - it is a steal.

Hell yes, the venerable Sennheiser PC 350 SE.