Hard Drive Difficulties

I just finished my first rig and I am having some troubles with my hard drive. In the BIOS both of my drives were recognized perfectly fine, but when I got into windows my SSD was the only drive that appeared to be there. After derping around for a while I found the drive in the under the "disk management" tab under Computer management where it says my 1tb hard drive is "system reserved".  I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this. Any and all; help is appreciated.

You have to format the 1tb drive and assign it a letter. 

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/setup-hard-drive-windows/

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Hi there!

I agree with @djdwosk97 here. 

If you're a Windows user, you can go to Disk Management and examine the two right-hand panes. The upper one shows you only the devices Windows already knows how to use. The lower one, which scrolls, also shows you other devices Windows does not yet understand. If your new drive is there with no letter name and no info, right click on it and, from the menu, choose to Partition the drive. You'll have a choice of how big it should be and most likely want to use all the drive in one volume. (You can use only part of the space. If you do, when you are finished come back here and find the remainder shown as "Unallocated Space". You can create a second Partition or more in it if you want.) For this first Partition, make it the Primary or Active Partition, since it's not your bootable drive, but for data only. When all the choices are made, go ahead with the Partition operation.

When that is done, come back to this new Partition and RIGHT-click again and choose to Format it. I would suggest to choose the NTFS File System option, and after that select Quick Format or a Full Format.

Hope this helps.

Cheers! :)

If this post helped you, please like and choose it as a best answer.   :)
http://www.wdc.com/en/